Ocotillo Saturday 11/7

ZTFab

Zero Tolerance Fabrication - Official UTVUndergrou
Mar 25, 2009
Upland, ca
Damn....we'll be racing the Elsinore GP tomorrow!

Maybe next time.

Rhinohead

O-Side Rider - UTVUnderground Approved
Oct 2, 2009
Oceanside
www.Gimpspeed.com
Piece of shit !! drove all the way out to OW only to have the rod blow out the bottom of the motor ?? what a pile !! what are my options other than this underpowered pile 660 ??? im bummed ,, was really looking to have some fun for the season .. anyone have a decent motor for sale ?? :mad:

s2k1

Feb 27, 2009
Ramona, CA
www.benchmarkperformance.us
Piece of shit !! drove all the way out to OW only to have the rod blow out the bottom of the motor ?? what a pile !! what are my options other than this underpowered pile 660 ??? im bummed ,, was really looking to have some fun for the season .. anyone have a decent motor for sale ?? :mad:
That's a bummer. :( How many miles/hours?
I can help with a replacement Rhino motor, fixing your motor, or doing a Rotax swap. Let me know if I can help in any way.

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
X2 on Benchmark!!, I was running so late from PG series that when I goy back to the trailer i just packed up an went to Borrego for 4 hours Brad and i had a roostin good time:D

Rhinohead

O-Side Rider - UTVUnderground Approved
Oct 2, 2009
Oceanside
www.Gimpspeed.com
That's a bummer. :( How many miles/hours?
I can help with a replacement Rhino motor, fixing your motor, or doing a Rotax swap. Let me know if I can help in any way.

Yeah Chris ,, I just left a message on your cell ,, would like to get your input on motor options and schedule ... so bummed on this blow out .. i dont get it ?? only has 1255 miles ?? thanks chris :confused:

junior quisquis

I AM NOT BLUE - YOU LIFT-YOU LOSE! - UTVUndergroun
Yeah Chris ,, I just left a message on your cell ,, would like to get your input on motor options and schedule ... so bummed on this blow out .. i dont get it ?? only has 1255 miles ?? thanks chris :confused:
Chris will take care of you. Chris built my rhino motor for my Guinness World Record Jump and it was sick.

Hope all comes out well, bummer on the motor.

MAGNUM OFFROAD

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor & Founder
how was the ridin dan??
Great as usual Cody! My car was out of action about 15 minutes into the day due to a snapped front spindle, but I still had a great time all day long! Rode shotty in Bill's RZR-S, great handling car for what it is. I was definitley impressed! I will post up a few pics as soon as I upload them.

Sorry to hear about your motor Chris. Get it over to Benchmark asap so you can make the UTVUG Ocotillo run!!!

Padilla1880

Official UTVUnderground Graphic Designer
Oct 3, 2009
Temecula
If you saw some Tacomas chillin at Shell Reef off to the left that was me and some buddies. I got a few pics of the black and grey rzr tearing up shell.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000