Ocotillo Saturday 11/7

Padilla1880

Official UTVUnderground Graphic Designer
Oct 3, 2009
Temecula
For sure. It's only a few pics, but i will post them up after work.

*Edit
Actually grabbed these from my gallery on a Tacoma forum I'm on.

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
Danny, Daniel nice picturez!! Good tymez!! Cant wait 2 be there on Turkey Day. Hope 2 see you both there!!:D

Rhinohead

O-Side Rider - UTVUnderground Approved
Oct 2, 2009
Oceanside
www.Gimpspeed.com
Yeah im bummed ,, thought i had a great deal and was pumped for the season .. looks like ill miss out for a while .. lookin for a motor in the meantime if anyone has one for a decent price .. chris @ benchmark gave me some hefty numbers to think about .. he sounds like a straight shooter .. have fun !! :(

Rhinohead

Oct 2, 2009
Oceanside
www.Gimpspeed.com
thats cool ,, my buddy cruised over help me unload the rig and we started breakin it down ,, check out the jacked up cases pic ,, had some nice metal pieces in the intake also !! find me a motor !! help !! :eek:

Attachments

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
Wow! Thats a big @$$ Blow hole in your motor Chris!! :eek: First Joey, now you. Ama knockin on wood!! JK. Am sure Joey will help you find a motor!!

1lostone

Feb 19, 2009
If you saw some Tacomas chillin at Shell Reef off to the left that was me and some buddies. I got a few pics of the black and grey rzr tearing up shell.
i couldn't believe how many tacoma's were out at shell reef this weekend. Definitely some nice clean trucks. It got my wife talking about wanting a pre-runner. Damn, I need an engine swap in the rhino first.

Rhinohead

Oct 2, 2009
Oceanside
www.Gimpspeed.com
crazy blow out !! im not sure if the topend leaned out seized then broke the crank / rod or the other way around ?? it grenaded !! any suggestions on pullin the motor ?? should the belt and housing cover be removed ?? this is what it looks like so far ,, kinda hard to reach from my wheelchair :D

Attachments

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
you need to loosen the front and rear diffs to pull the drive shafts out. If I rememebr the front drive shaft has a clip you need to push out. And be careful not to lose the spring that is inbetween the motor and the rear drive shaft. I dont think you need to remove the clutch cover or any of that stuff. Just release all the hoses, carb, and electronics, fuel lines etc........

wish I could give you a hand buddy but those who know me say I am barely allowed to work on my own stuff! LMAO

As for the Tacomas, Padilla's whole Tacoma Crew was out there I guess. I would love a Toyota pre runner!!

Hapa

Ricky Racer - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Oc
www.glamisdunesstorage.com
Great pics looks like fun!! Other than the cases getting blown up! My crew was on pole line road two humps in as usual. I miss OW need to get back there this season? maybe the Underground yearly run??? My Cat has changed some since last time, I still wont follow Joey off no cliffs though lol

Padilla1880

Oct 3, 2009
Temecula
As for the Tacomas, Padilla's whole Tacoma Crew was out there I guess. I would love a Toyota pre runner!!
Yea I was out there with 13 other Tacomas and one FJ. One Taco was LT'd, but blew a rear shock within the first 10 mins. Sucked.

Joey so would I, so would I! Mine is a PreRunner, but not a PRERUNNER!

Hope it's cool to post this pic, if not i can remove it.

MAGNUM OFFROAD

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor & Founder
Nice pic Daniel! I love me a good Taco!!!

I sold my old TRD supercharged Tacoma to Jerry an Camburg. He ended up using it as one of his show trucks. Then I built an LT Tundra that I loved, but had to let her go cause she just couldn't tow. I saw your crew, some GREAT looking trucks!!!

Padilla1880

Oct 3, 2009
Temecula
Thanks Dan! I think we all like a GOOD Taco ;)

Is it the same 1st Gen Taco on the Camburg site? Suck you had to get rid of both the Taco and the Tundra. Bet they were BEASTS! I'd like to LT my Tacoma, but it's my DD and funds aren't there. Hopefully some day.

This is me:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000