OCOTILLO WELLS 10-23 Day Run

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
here is what im thinkin , hit the Blu-in in Ocotillo Wells at 730 / 8 am, then i hear there having a suspension shoot out over at superstitions / the dip area. so it would be a about a 1.5 hour run over there and we could check that out, then on the way back we would hit , Sand Dam and a few other areas for a bit and head on back , say get back around 3 or so , im thinkin this would be a great time with the rain they just got. this would be a mild run not a flat out WFO trip . i know its short notice but who new we were going to get the rain. any intrest post up

dezerteryx

Jun 13, 2010
san marcos
im going to be out at the suspension show and shine. watch out for those big mud puddles going down sand felipe wash they are really deep and hard to tell with water in them. my buddy lost his bike in one.

Team Green

Reid Nordin - UTVUnderground Approved
Jun 30, 2009
Riverside, CA
www.WalkerEvansEnt.com
It is a Teryx Forum thing. They invited all the aftermarket suspension builders to come out and show off their stuff so potential customers coud check them all out in spot.

I'm headed out incase anyone has any Teryx technical questions, plus I want to go ride so it was a great excuse!

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
It is a Teryx Forum thing. They invited all the aftermarket suspension builders to come out and show off their stuff so potential customers coud check them all out in spot.

I'm headed out incase anyone has any Teryx technical questions, plus I want to go ride so it was a great excuse!
WE WILL COME CHECK IT OUT IN OUR RHINO.

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az

they did??? I think they missed a few invites

scmo777

Jan 20, 2009
Brawley, CA
Hey guys the show and shine is going to be off of wheeler road about 6 1/2 miles, there is a little info station when you are heading north and then the road starts to turn right (east) we will be about 200 yards on the south of wheeler ( about 1.5 miles from the pole line). come out we will be bbqing carne and just haggin out all day sat and sun.

Rog if you want to bring a car to give rides in for HRt you are more than welcome to do so, the invite was not formall invitations just a shout out for the past few months on TeryxForums, and those that are showing up are the ones that responded.

Everyonr come by and say hi, Steve it would be cool if you guys could head over from OW, be careful the rain has made the washouts "BAD", everyone should drive with care.

Schannon

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
Hey guys the show and shine is going to be off of wheeler road just as it heads north to the mountains around the pole line road. come out we will be bbqing carne and just haggin out all day sat and sun.

Rog if you want to bring a car to give rides in for HRt you are more than welcome to do so, the invite was not formall invitations just a shout out for the past few months on TeryxForums, and those that are showing up are the ones that responded.

Everyonr come by and say hi, Steve it would be cool if you guys could head over from OW, be careful the rain has made the washouts "BAD", everyone should drive with care.

Schannon
I had a friend out there in Ocotillo today, he said it got hit hard and was still raining there today , may have to cancel this trip and head right over to the Teryx forum party and crash it to check things out. will see what happens Rog you racin in plaster city ? you need any help ?

scmo777

Jan 20, 2009
Brawley, CA
Guys took a drive out to super today and not a problem cause of rain, heel if you did not live here you would never know it rained.

See my previous post for directions or call me at 760 427 5555

see you all out there. Schannon

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000