Off Road Expo 09 Pics

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
The UTVUnderground.com booth​

The 2009 Off Road Expo was a huge hit for UTVUnderground.com!! Special thanks to the Off Road Expo and all of our sponsors! Special thanks to UTVUnderground members ZTFab (Paul) and his wife Amanda, cls78 (Mike Valentine), Rusty5150, Gonzo (Chad George), Wally World, Mike L., Team Green (Reid w/Kawasaki), Danny Padilla, and everyone else who came and hung out in the booth and loaned their cars for us to display.

More info and pics to come but here are a few to get the ball rolling.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
yeah.....LOL.....I snuck it on there and was hoping for Grant to atleast tell me he was sending me a bill and get a rise out of him but they were totally cool and excited about it! Chad George is one of the Underground now! I was impressed by Chad this weekend. He was professional and helpful in many ways.

Code's picture went out to atleast 500 people this weekend!!!!!

64suicd

Rollin In My Six -Four - UTVUnderground Approved
May 7, 2009
ca.
Hey just wanted to say it was nice meeting you at the show (BOOTH LOOKED GREAT) hope it gets you some traffic on the site and thanks for the hat even if I could use a little bit BIGGER one, lol....

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
no problem Tyler! Thanks for coming by and hanging out!!!! We appreciate the support! Also thanks to scmo777 for getting us the hats, shirts, and sticks! Also Black RHino, Muzzys, Walker Evans, Cognito, Magnum Off Road, and the other awesome vendors who allowed us to display and pass out their goods!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000