Official Glamis Halloween 2009 Pic Thread

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

The Dune Tour Spooktacular was a blast! It was awesome to see all the guys and gals from PGI Media, Muzzys, Monster Energy, Yamaha, Kawasaki, ITI, Forest River, Ride Now, Dragon Fire Racing, and all the other sponsors out there representing for the SXS and Off Road Community. The kids ahd a blast and it is obvious that UTV's are all the craze. Quads and Buggies are begining to be out numbered!!!!!

Thanks to everyone out there who helped me with getting a new motor put in my Rhino.....

Bakersfield Rhino Motorsports

Weller Racing

Bronco Clutches

and all those individuals who helped me out as well.

wish I could of got more pics at the Dune Tour but I was busy trying to get my car back up. Here are the few pics I got. I know Jon Crowdog Crowley got a bunch so keep your eyes peeled here and on UTV Guide as well as Side X Side Action Magazine | Side X Side Magazine | UTV Magazine and Offroad.

Thanks again to PGI Media for orginizing this awesome event!!!!!
Side X Side Action Magazine | Side X Side Magazine | UTV Magazine and Offroad
Sand Addiction Magazine

Related Threads

http://www.utvunderground.com/f7/halloween-glamis-2195.html

http://www.utvunderground.com/f2/thank-you-brm-weller-fox-bronco-2426.html

Last edited:

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

coool pix joey so hows the new motor and clutch combo ??:D
The new motor and clutch is awesome. I just have my stick exhaust with the A/F drille dout and a 190 jet so its pretty rich right now which is OK, better than lean accoridng to the experts and decent for break in. I will go to a Weller tuned and jetted Mikuni 45 and i will get some sort of a CDI other than my 3 year old BRP CDI which works flawlessly.

I am runningthe Bronco Clutch with 9 weights so I am not sure how changing weights will affect it. I know I need to pull the blue spring out and put my stocker back in.

BUT I can tell you its night and day over a stock 660! It was pretty cool to be 3/4 throtle doing 45mph in sand. I cant wait to get into the hard pack and open it up!

badinfluencerace

The Future Of SXS Racing is being Built in my Driv
Jan 30, 2009
yuma
cool its definatly better duning that way instead of mashed to the floor all the time :D:D congrats on the new motor pakage :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000