Official Glamis Halloween 2009 Pic Thread

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
The new motor and clutch is awesome. I just have my stick exhaust with the A/F drille dout and a 190 jet so its pretty rich right now which is OK, better than lean accoridng to the experts and decent for break in. I will go to a Weller tuned and jetted Mikuni 45 and i will get some sort of a CDI other than my 3 year old BRP CDI which works flawlessly.

I am runningthe Bronco Clutch with 9 weights so I am not sure how changing weights will affect it. I know I need to pull the blue spring out and put my stocker back in.

BUT I can tell you its night and day over a stock 660! It was pretty cool to be 3/4 throtle doing 45mph in sand. I cant wait to get into the hard pack and open it up!
the blue spring is the same as the stocker Joey. if the belt slips then put an orange in it. if not then leave alone.

glad to hear it is running well.

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
Soundz like you had a crazy weekend Joey! Nice picz!! Wish I could have gone. I miss tha DUNEZ man!:mad:. The Muzzy Teryx 916cc soundz like a beast, wish I have tha oppertunity to take a drive on it :D. Whenz that next UTVUG group trip?? :confused:

Brian B

Red Rotax - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Good seeing you out there Joey! Your car looks awesome. Still cant believe you guys swapped an engine out there! Thats dedication!

Here's a few pics of my car. We finished it Thursday at 3:00 pm and got to G at midnight!

Thanks to UTV Guide for choosing my Rhino as their UTV Of The Month!

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
You should see the interior in that thing. It has a full stereo, cooler, all kinds of shit in there...

BOBONTHIS

#64 PRO UTVUNDERGROUND RACER - UTVUnderground Appr
Jan 27, 2009
Mesa, AZ
Good seeing you out there Joey! Your car looks awesome. Still cant believe you guys swapped an engine out there! Thats dedication!

Here's a few pics of my car. We finished it Thursday at 3:00 pm and got to G at midnight!

You looks bad ass Brian. How did it due in the dunes with that Rotax

BOBONTHIS

#64 PRO UTVUNDERGROUND RACER - UTVUnderground Appr
Jan 27, 2009
Mesa, AZ

Your car looks bad ass Brian. How did it due in the dunes with that Rotax

Crowdog

UTVGuide.Net
Jan 18, 2009
Shingle Springs, CA
www.UTVGuide.net
Finally got all my pictures resized, etc. Now I've got to get going on the video....

Fox Racing Shox was rockin out at the Dune Tour. Revalved and tuned a lot of UTVs while I was there. If you have Fox shocks and are in need of some tuning, I would look them up at a Dune Tour for sure. Great service for sure.

Cats can fly.

VW Teryx anyone?

Taking the short bus to Olds. :eek:

Muzzys new Teryx Pro Pipe

New helipad at Glamis

More pictures:
Glamis - Halloween 2009

Hapa

Ricky Racer - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Oc
www.glamisdunesstorage.com
Great trip to Glamis for me! I got to meet some great new friends and seeing so many people out there I don’t usually see. Joey!!! Brminc, Chris Benchmark the list goes on and on!

I have to thank so many folks for help this weekend, it is a long list But first is Mark aka Maxpower’s, he puts in 14 hours a day at the shop no problem! Great partner to have, Chris thanks for the shock tune up, Ross from Fox thanks for your shock time! He is the engineer that Jon has in the picture, SandChris and Mark and Johnny for helping with the fuel pump issues. Jon Crowley thanks for your time! Great pic of me finally getting off the ground with that cat. Big thanks to Dragon fire, Chris and the Gm don’t remember his name but he gave me the steering wheel off his ride just like that! Dragon fire and fox shocks really took care of me!! And most of all big Thanks to all the people who supported the new shop!!

Lots of fast rides out there! I rode in Al’s Busa Rhino and it is way to fast for him, we did 80mph no problem just cruising at Olds flats, He can go up anything a sand car can go up! It is the fastest Rhino I have ever been in or seen, just needs the driver to get some more seat time for sure!!!

I really had a blast all weekend! Benchmark will be seeing my ride soon I am sure. now I am getting ready to head back to G for another 5 days on Thursday! So here we go again!!

Padilla1880

Official UTVUnderground Graphic Designer
Oct 3, 2009
Temecula
RAD pics! Joey, car looks sweet out there! Suck your motor blew, but AWESOME you were able to get it fixed and upgraded!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000