Official Los Padres NF Adopt A Trail News, Events, Updates and Pics

Flyingbryan

Jun 23, 2011
If all goes well I will be picking up my Commander on Friday and if I have enough energy planing on doing a night ride with the wife (Lisa) on the the Los Padres trail, at night with the almost full moon to the top of the hill. If I don't have enough energy might go Saturday with the full moon. I am going from working nights to working days so have to ride when I can.

Hope to bring back some video.

Bryan :cool:

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
If all goes well I will be picking up my Commander on Friday and if I have enough energy planing on doing a night ride with the wife (Lisa) on the the Los Padres trail, at night with the almost full moon to the top of the hill. If I don't have enough energy might go Saturday with the full moon. I am going from working nights to working days so have to ride when I can.

Hope to bring back some video.

Cool!!

Itstoolate

Itstoolate
Sep 9, 2011
North Orange County, CA
Hey Raul , how have you been ?

Keep watching we might have some Sundays coming up .
Doing good Rich. Trying to get some projects done around the house so I have time for the upcoming riding season. That, plus taking care of grand kids here and there. Anyway, I have a large family event tomorrow so can't make it on short notice but I am very interested in helping out so please keep me informed. You guys have a good and safe time out there. Talk soon.

Flyingbryan

Jun 23, 2011
Well Dave missed you.

I got to the trail head about 9:00 pm and headed out a little after that. Found that one old trail we blocked off with trees was open on one side. I moved the branches blocking it again.

I was surprised how many vehicles were going up the trail at night. We saw 4 and one may have been camping just south of the look out tower.

Good ride but had to get home so after getting to the top and stright back to the truck headed home at 10:45 pm.

Catch you on the next one.

Sleep out there too, and we'll bring you some donuts tomorrow morning!!:)
We'll be out there about 9ish

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Got some more trail work done today.....
THE SHOOTING AREA......lots o' crap laying around

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Stumpy got worked!! (He's still paying off my front frame)

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Dropping off all the junk at the ranger station dumpster, whew!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000