Official Los Padres NF Adopt A Trail News, Events, Updates and Pics

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
We ran north YellowJacket and had to clear a tree off the trail. Grumpy has a winch!! And it works great

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
If you didn't know what's in a punching bags , here ya go ''spandex '' or some material like that . I was just waiting for a snake to crawl out of that crap every time I got a hand full to put in the trash bag . :eek:

Flyingbryan

Jun 23, 2011
The trail work from last weekend is holding up well

I did end up putting the trees and bushes back blocking the closed trail Saturday night. They had a good amount moved to the side and it was big enough to drive a RZR through.

Thanks for doing the hard work Sunday guys.

Bryan :cool:

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
My bud Fred and Harry from across the pond came out to give us a hand and it was also their first time in a UTV .

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Staging area is being expanded and should be done in a couple weeks. Mike B was up there this last weekend deer hunting and did some trash clean up. He also mentioned the rangers were heavily patroling the 118 and 119 trail. He was stopped by a ranger also to check out his guns and stuff. The ranger said they will be enforcing the new laws coming out for helmets, etc.. next year, just giving him a "heads up" I guess...

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Staging area is being expanded and should be done in a couple weeks. Mike B was up there this last weekend deer hunting and did some trash clean up. He also mentioned the rangers were heavily patroling the 118 and 119 trail. He was stopped by a ranger also to check out his guns and stuff. The ranger said they will be enforcing the new laws coming out for helmets, etc.. next year, just giving him a "heads up" I guess...

Good job Mike .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000