OFFICIAL UTVUG LOORRS RD3&4 Results-Pics-Vids-Links

Nick

Un Banned - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 3, 2009
Mesa, AZ
damn while you guys were out watching the races and having fun, i was working, very jealous. looks like it was a good time.. and gawd damn correy rrraann away in round 4. good job to her!!

tatum

Hans Solo - 2009 UTV Baja 500 & 1000 Winner - UTVU
Feb 10, 2009
arizona
Ditto, small world. You gonna be at Firebird this weekend?

We were talking about that wheel too...if his spotter was able to relay that his wheel came off, cause he wasn't letting up, as if he didn't know he lost it. Pretty scary.

I was looking for you and Rusty on Sunday. Oh well, maybe Baja in June.
I will be there sunday for sure and possibly saturday also.

LSRGreg

#877 SR1 UTV - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 26, 2009
Nice pics Joey and Rusty! Here is a little in car footage we got from Saturdays race..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7Ah3i86SFc]YouTube - Speedworld Round 3 LOORRS 2010_1.wmv[/ame]

I can't wait for the next one!! I'm hooked for sure!

mssandslinger

Rhino Parts & Performance - Official UTVUndergroun
Oct 18, 2009
AZ
Nice pics guys!!! really brings the racing to a new level! and congrats to all the racers! It was a fun weekend for sure!

scmo777

Jan 20, 2009
Brawley, CA
Nice job guys on the photos and vid's, Congrats to Correy and all the competitors, Girl looks like you got it figured out or you were sandbaggin to lure these guys in:D Nice job car looks great.

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
Naww....not sandbagging....just trying to learn how to drive without wrecking myself! :)

Greg - great video!!! Really well done!! That roost SUCKS, huh??

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
Great job to all racers. I have been a fan of UTV racing since Travis Peterson ripped around the MX track at Elsinore 4 to 5 years ago. Today the level of racing in the UTV class is top notch. With guys like Chad George, Austin Kimbrell, RJ Anderson, John Dempsey and a host of others this class is growing every race.

I want to give a big thanks to all the teams and racers for putting a great show.

LSRGreg

Jan 26, 2009
Naww....not sandbagging....just trying to learn how to drive without wrecking myself! :)

Thanks! yeah.. the roost will for sure take some getting used to. i felt like i was blind more than i could see!

G

motogary2

The Blue Bomber - UTVUnderground Approved
Apr 14, 2009
riverside ca

i think they should make us run the mud flaps too so we can see and dont get so dirty too

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
I agree Gary - LOORRS should keep the SR1 rule about mudflaps.....it's just a good thing for everyone.

LSRGreg

Jan 26, 2009
I agree too.. at least if they are going to water the track that much.. it wouldn't be that bad if it was more like the practice rounds.

MAGNUM

Magnum Off Road - Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Apr 5, 2010
magnumoffroad.com
Congrats to all the racers! The SR1 looks awesome LSR. Great work. This is why UTVUnderground is the best UTV site on the net, NO ONE can touch the UTV racing knowledge shared here and look at all the coverage provided straight from the event.

tyler

Parkse5 - UTVUnderground Approved
May 27, 2009
mission viejo
I agree too.. at least if they are going to water the track that much.. it wouldn't be that bad if it was more like the practice rounds.
that is the norm for the utv race. They love to soak it good before they send us out

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000