Official UTVUnderground 2014 SCORE Baja 500 Photos / Results / Story

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
LOL...now who's getting the secret sauce!!!:eek:
Oliver, I mean Jim, I mean BJ...WTF is your name again? JK :D

Did you ever get the secret sauce off of you from when you went to France on Wednesday night? :eek:

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
You guys still have a 10 mph advantage, so maybe the sauce is not all that tasty!:(
Care to share your Baja 500 GPS summaries?

Attachments

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
It's called clutch work pal. Try it.
The request was for Jim and Matt to share their GPS readout, not for you to butt in with yet another derogatory comment towards me, and we have been "trying it" as often as we possibly can. C'mon Justin. You haven't been our "pal" since day 1! Where did that chip on your shoulder come from anyway?

Johnny

UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Mesa Arizona
lol Justins always had the CHIP ... me and him once almost had a chip knocking contest .. lol when you meet him hes really not as bad as he comes across online but he does like getting under ones skin

stay on the porch if you dont want pay with the big dogs ;)

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
That info will have to come from Bill or Brandon. The car is at the JX shop in Phoenix and I am in OC.

I do wish I had our hour and 45 minutes of time sitting at bottlenecks back. Even with our electrical problems, it would have made things more interesting/fun. Looking forward to the next race.

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
What happened to the 86.7mph you had gotten before Reid?

Nate
Alba Racing
That was testing at P.C., in 50 mph winds (at our back) heading east on Evan Hewes Hwy. I believe the top speed into the wind was 60-62mph. Marc posted that on his Fbook to get in the heads of the competition. If our car could pull that on its own, we'd be golden. Hell, if we could pull the 84 mph reliably, we'd be an hour ahead at the end without a doubt. Marc kept it between 60 and 65 on the open terrain, lake bed, etc. The belt just gets too hot up there to reliably sustain top speeds.

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
Oliver, I mean Jim, I mean BJ...WTF is your name again? JK :D

Did you ever get the secret sauce off of you from when you went to France on Wednesday night? :eek:
I steered clear of the Fancy French Juice....I was skeerd

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000