Official UTVUnderground 2016 BITD Vegas To Reno Update Thread

bluediamond

Jun 24, 2015
My brother just texted me and said he had thought Jagged brought a new race car with them to race and nornally people would be alll over it like Ants in a Candy Bar but people are walking right by it. Can anyone comfirm ? Did they finally build a 4 seater ?

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

Redlands looking fresh as always

Haven't seen this YXZ before

Kenny Brink made it!

The man, Larry Roeseler is here to represent in his new Polaris RZR!! Huge for our class having one of the most successful off road racers of all time here competing with us!

Lambert and Larry Ragland talking shop! Lambert is trying to go for back to back V2R wins this year!

Marc Burnett is first off the line and plans to keep his car out front!

Dustin Jones getting a lot of attention out here at contingency with the new Maverick X3 race car!

Corry Weller is here! Looking good in her new desert machine! Time to see where the Yamaha stacks up!

Jacob Shaw popped his desert racing cherry at V2R last year, he's back for more!

Adrian Orellana and Speedy Gonzales is ready to rip!

Mr. 5-Time V2R winner Brandon Schueler is here with his new XP4 Jagged X RZR!

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
Yeah, I'm bummed I have to work this weekend, but I'll find empty space on one of the 10 computer screens I monitor to chase the race. For us keyboard nerds/occasional racers it can get exciting... stock up on drinks and snacks, baby wipes help keep the keyboard clean ;) best of luck to your team, get well buddy

Reactions: JoeyD23

bluediamond

Jun 24, 2015
I wanna hear some predictions... I honestly believe the Wellers will pull off a Top 5 overall. Burnett will be tough to beat with that #1 starting spot but this will finally be the Guthries weekend. After Day one it will be Guthrie followed by Burnett , Jones in 3rd , Lambert and the Wellers... My dark horse long shot is Ryhs Millen. I was playing around with the new tracking sytem tonight and it's pretty Bad ass.....Cant wait to see how everything shakes out.

Last edited:

jajl22

Jun 5, 2015
Nice coverage from Contingency so far...all the new cars look great.

RedLands car has some similar looking lines to the MavX3.

Curious to see how the X3 holds up in this race, specifically the belt and new clutches/trans.

Jagged is looking fresh with the new XPT4. (saw the nod to Sheakley in the graphics...that is cool of you guys!)

Roeseler has a stout front bumper and probably not afraid to use it.

Cognito looking sharp as always.

Is that a rack on the front of Wellers car? steering rack that is, Do the YXZ have a known weak rack? never noticed any of the Popo teams carrying a rack but maybe they do or just run a beefed up one from the start. Curious to see how this car does with Staggs not racing this is the main Yami to watch.

Should be a fun race to follow, Good Luck everyone!

crazywatson

#13 - UTVUnderground Approved
Jul 30, 2009
Redwood City
It was funny how people were saying the 2 teams running the X3 in Unlimited was a misprint lmao. We're you guys cracking up about that every time you said misprint?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

NIKAL

May 13, 2012
The Redlans car has made a ton of improvements since the last race. All the suspension is new (Revision 3) Not sure if the 3.0's made it on the car? New back half of the chassis to help relocate parts & pieces, for improved proformance, access and weight transfer. New custom fuel cell and more. The suspension pieces are impressive when looked at closely. Each revision they have found a away to improve upon the previous design. They don't settle and are always analyzing and looking for ways to make a better part.

jajl22

Jun 5, 2015
The Redlans car has made a ton of improvements since the last race. All the suspension is new (Revision 3) Not sure if the 3.0's made it on the car? New back half of the chassis to help relocate parts & pieces, for improved proformance, access and weight transfer. New custom fuel cell and more. The suspension pieces are impressive when looked at closely. Each revision they have found a away to improve upon the previous design. They don't settle and are always analyzing and looking for ways to make a better part.
I have not had a chance to look over it closely in person...it is definitely on the short list of cars i would like oggle over if given a chance.

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
The chase begins. UTVUG content crew is in motion. Stay tuned.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000