Official UTVUnderground 2016 BITD Vegas To Reno Update Thread

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
That has to be just from the national monument shit, there couldn't really have been a helicopter crash.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Ignore Amos

Jan 14, 2011
Tucson, AZ
Dustin just said on their FB that he "threw the season out the window and is going for glory."
Why they just didn't do what Murray's did and have two cars run...one in Turbo Pro and one in Unlimited Pro since they have two really fine drivers with Shane very capable (very very capable) as well is beyond me (they could have other guys run as co-drivers just for this race) and then switch to the X3 for the rest of the season...they must have a reason but Im not seeing it..

Reactions: facteryfmf

bluediamond

Jun 24, 2015
Why they just didn't do what Murray's did and have two cars run...one in Turbo Pro and one in Unlimited Pro since they have two really fine drivers with Shane very capable (very very capable) as well is beyond me (they could have other guys run as co-drivers just for this race) and then switch to the X3 for the rest of the season...they must have a reason but Im not seeing it..
Funny my brother and I had the same conversation. Not sure why they didnt do the same as the Murrays. Championships dont come easy. My brother thinks with all the filming they are doing this race Can Am didnt want to split them up..

SimsMotorsports

Factory Polaris #1913
Feb 1, 2009
Prescott Valley
Im pretty sure that they are doing that, I just don't think much was said about it? He's listed in the Pro Turbo class

1. 978 Dustin Jones (31) Bossier City, LA, Shane Dowden (38) Bossier City, LA, Malcolm Sneed III (56) Bossier City, LA, Quinton Daniels (26) Shreveport, LA,

dirtguy

May 4, 2013
In the mountains west of Las Vegas
something does not seem right here. the race will now have been shortened by another 70 miles added to the 37 lost to the monument. just the thing the protesters would want. But if there was a crash I hope for the best to all involved

jajl22

Jun 5, 2015
Helicopter crash? Was it one of the support Helo's for a TT team or something? Sounds unlikely but possible.

jajl22

Jun 5, 2015
What time the UTV's supposed to go off the line?

Looks like Jagged 919 and RedLands 960 are not tracking correctly already.

OR they are drastic late to the race or left their trackers in chase vehicles

Jagged is setting a nice pace though at 93.2 MPH!!!

SimsMotorsports

Factory Polaris #1913
Feb 1, 2009
Prescott Valley
What time the UTV's supposed to go off the line?

Looks like Jagged 919 and RedLands 960 are not tracking correctly already.

OR they are drastic late to the race or left their trackers in chase vehicles

Jagged is setting a nice pace though at 93.2 MPH!!!
I was curious about Jagged as well, I'm sure Redlands hasn't turned theirs on since they left the hotel...

jajl22

Jun 5, 2015
You were definitely right about RedLands, they are reset in the staging area now.

Jagged still shows like they are coming down the highway, slowed a bit now though to 90mph lol

Wonder whats up...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000