Jan 9, 2009
So stuck the tire vanished.

My 1st T4 dune shot. I love this car.

Art came by to hang out.

crazywatson

#13 - UTVUnderground Approved
Jul 30, 2009
Redwood City
Hows packed is it down near the store. Me and the wife may have to find a camping spot down there somewhere.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
I have to wait and see how packed now that's its morning.

Go Pro was giving away Hero 3's yesterday.

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
Hows packed is it down near the store. Me and the wife may have to find a camping spot down there somewhere.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

lots of people over there, but you can find places to park. We are in wash 1 next to the old weld shop with lots of extra room.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
What a sick day. Hope you guys enjoyed the video as much as I did stunt driving in it. lol today was kick ass. The UTVUnderground Show and Shine had around 30 cars and the ride to olds was epic with 40-50 UTVs ripping the dunes with the Mad Media helicopter chasing all the way. The riding ended with a sick jump session with me in the new jagged car, Doug Mittag in RJs race car, RJ in his black XP Kroyer powered play car and Jacob Shaw hucking it off a sick jump by Osborn. This evening Mad Media premiered the new Mint 400 Show on the massive dirt theater screen at camp rzr with polaris ending the day with a rocking fireworks display. Needless to say this has been an epic desert trip! And we still have 2 full days of fun left.

Steve Bell of Black Rhino got these shots of me jumping in the Jagged X edition and with RJ and Dougie

I want to thank Rusty and Steve Bell for all their help on the show and shine!

LORENZ

Lorenz Industries - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 11, 2009
Come on Joey, you had me all excited, I thought I was going to see the Fetching Mrs Lorenz's Baja Bug in HD on Mad Media's RED cameras from the Helo.

Nice shots of Polaris's new car non-the-less.... Feed us more. The shot of the Helo following the car while cresting the dune and shooting over it as you threw a roost was the best shot, it left that roller coaster feeling in my stomach. Nice work boys.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000