February 11th
The Village People
Showtimes: Saturday 8:00pm
Venue: Star of the Desert Arena

Just quoting this for future reference !!!:D

Seaver

Jul 13, 2010
Boise ID
Aww man... I didn't know it was a real movie prop!... Dammit. I was afraid of getting the Aids so I knocked it off w a stick n took off :eek:

Makin' Trax

Got Shocks? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 27, 2009
Re: WORCS rnd# 2 Primm, NV

This is a fun track, I will be there!
Joining Chris on AFCO Silver Series Shocks will be Alfredo Ramirez who finished 4th in class 2 at Round #1. To join the fun I am joining forces again with James Hill XP900 in Class 1 and John Pecheco Artic Cat 1000 in Class 1. Both will be using the MTX Shock which is a development shock I have been toying with for a while. This is going to be fun!

lmcarraher

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 19, 2011
apple valley ca. 92307
Re: WORCS rnd# 2 Primm, NV

Joining Chris on AFCO Silver Series Shocks will be Alfredo Ramirez who finished 4th in class 2 at Round #1. To join the fun I am joining forces again with James Hill XP900 in Class 1 and John Pecheco Artic Cat 1000 in Class 1. Both will be using the MTX Shock which is a development shock I have been toying with for a while. This is going to be fun!

so are you saying there will be a wild cat racing in primm?

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
Yeah. No kidding. Pretty good thread going till ward freak showed it all up.....
Well, since this was most likely meant for me, they say if you have to explain the joke.....

Appearing in Buffalo Bill's Star of the Desert Arena, the same hotel alot of us are staying in, the same hotel we are all racing out of, on the same weekend as the WORCS race, The Village People.
If someone still had the purple "penis" they probably could have made a few bucks selling it to someone attending said event. The fact it was a movie prop only added to its value.

Actually I'm disappointed no one (except for maybe Wayne) got it ;) EDIT- If this offends anyone my apologies, I was just poking fun at the video, the scheduled WORCS race & Village Peeps concert, and that someone couldn't spell penis. Again, my apologies....

Last edited:

Makin' Trax

Got Shocks? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 27, 2009
Well, since this was most likely meant for me, they say if you have to explain the joke.....

Appearing in Buffalo Bill's Star of the Desert Arena, the same hotel alot of us are staying in, the same hotel we are all racing out of, on the same weekend as the WORCS race, The Village People.
If someone still had the purple "penis" they probably could have made a few bucks selling it to someone attending said event. The fact it was a movie prop only added to its value.

Actually I'm disappointed no one (except for maybe Wayne) got it ;) EDIT- If this offends anyone my apologies, I was just poking fun at the video, the scheduled WORCS race & Village Peeps concert, and that someone couldn't spell penis. Again, my apologies....
That must mean you and Wayne are the only people I know that know that much about the Village People to begin with. :eek:

Seaver

Jul 13, 2010
Boise ID
Naa. All good Doug. CW last name is Ward. I was giving him crap for swooping in... Not racing. But posting up his prank from last year.
He's jealous that he's not racing and stuck working across the country somewhere. :p

cwspfx

Drive fast...take chances
May 9, 2010
Valencia, CA
Slow your roll there Seaver ...LOL

I am home right now till this Tuesday .... leaving for min week ... max two weeks ....I JUST MIGHT GO TO Primm ... but RZR will NOT be race prepped !!

run it how it is ...kind of thing!!

sooo ... you better come drink with us!!!

Seaver

Jul 13, 2010
Boise ID
CW. U in? Baron has a new car.... Ward our 2010 class 2 champ could be back in. Will Dan Kelly be back? Did team Cognito 570 get suspension upgrades for Primm?

Bob V... Get your car fixed?
Everyone else ready? Casey.. Did you get your cage powder coated n back together?

WORCS extended per entry till tomorrow.

cwspfx

Drive fast...take chances
May 9, 2010
Valencia, CA
I am coming from the North ... car is coming from the South .... soooo ...if car shows up I will run it ...LOL

I will be there Thursday .... roping off a few trailer slots for the gang!

BOBONTHIS

#64 PRO UTVUNDERGROUND RACER - UTVUnderground Appr
Jan 27, 2009
Mesa, AZ
CW. U in? Baron has a new car.... Ward our 2010 class 2 champ could be back in. Will Dan Kelly be back? Did team Cognito 570 get suspension upgrades for Primm?

Everyone else ready? Casey.. Did you get your cage powder coated n back together?

Car is almost done. Trying to get ready for KOH race Thursday then off to
Primm on Saturday morning. See you all there.

rappy60guy

Jan 24, 2010
todd well a unfortunate mishap at the powder coater put major delay but i can say i got the cage back on friday afternoon and the car is nearly finished. I still have to rebuild both rear cvs. Install my shocks and set my toe. Load all my chit. But im leaving for work in the am and wont be back till thurdsay night. Pull an all nighter thursday and head out friday!!!! Red bull vodka and the tables woo hoo!!!

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009

Thats good because I had trouble yesterday trying to getrdone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000