Offroadforlife.com

rockstarcustomz

RoCkStAr CuStOm MoToRsPoRtS - UTVUnderground Appro
Sep 16, 2009
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Hey everyone! I am participating in the MORE Powder Puff Race for the Cure benefitting Cedar Sinai Breast Cancer Center and the SNORE Make A Wish Ride benefitting Make A Wish Foundation. I created a website to collect donations for each of these charities. I will also have some cool t-shirts for sale on the site soon. The proceeds from these sales will benefit the above charities. These are 2 very great causes! Please help me to raise money for them by donating any amount or buying a shirt as soon as they become available. I will reward you with some great racing and great stories after the events. Your generosity will be greatly appreciated! We are not stopping after the Wish Ride in November. We will continue to collect donations throughout the year for next years events. Click on the link below and donate today! Please feel free to share my link.

http://offroadforlife.com

rockstarcustomz

Sep 16, 2009
Lake Havasu City, AZ
The powder puff is next week! Make a donation or get your Powder Puff shirts! You can also order a non- powder puff shirt if you're not into pink!

rockstarcustomz

Sep 16, 2009
Lake Havasu City, AZ
well maybe not.. the donate button on the website doesn't seem to work Lacretia?
I will get in touch with my web host on that. In the mean time, donations can be made with my email address: [email protected]. Thank you Joey! Your generosity is greatly appreciated!
p.s. I have someone coming to take pictures at the event. I hope to have some good ones of all the UTV's. Can't wait!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000