All UTV's Oils and Fluids Compendium

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
OK, here is the goal. I want to make UTVUnderground a solid resource for members to come and find the info they need, typical goal for a hobby specific forum. In the case of Engine Oil, Diff Fluid, etc... I would like to be able to provide direct links for purchase. I am currently working with AMSOil to become a registered dealer so that we can pass along deals to the members. So what i need to do is figure out what it is you guys need. SO help me by Filling in the blanks:

Yamaha Rhino 660

Engine Oil Weight : _____W - _____

QT. Qty : ___________

Yamaha Rhino 700

Modified Yamaha Rhino Motor

Kawasaki Teryx 750

Polaris RZR

Also lets list out the types of Diff Fluids and or any other fluids we should link too and have special pricing on. I also intend on setting up packages for all your tow vehicles, RV's, and Generators!!! Motorcycles and ATV's are also something we can set up.

Take a look at AMSOIL - Synthetic Oil, Motor and Engine Oil, Lubricants, Air Filters, Oil Filters and Greases dont buy anything yet, we should have member pricing within 5 days.

az_amsoil

Amsoil Arizona - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 22, 2009
All UTV's regardless of stock engine cc's use 0W-40 (AFF)

Rhino diffs (front and rear) use 75W-90 gear (SVG or FGR)...I prefer the SVG

Teryx front diff uses the 0W-40 (AFF) the rear diff uses 5W-30 Hydraulic/Transmission (ATH)

Polaris is a different story. Engine oil is the same 0W-40 (AFF)
Transmission = Chaincase Oil (TCC) RZR 24oz; 500/700 15.2oz
RZR Transfer case = Chaincase Oil (TCC), 14oz
Front diff = Automatic Transmission Fluid (ATF) RZR 6.75oz; 500/700 18oz
Rear diff = 75W-90 gear (SVG or FGR) RZR 18oz; 500/700 18oz

Reactions: 1 person

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
10-40 amsoil is an alternate unless your in real cold climates, this from the Amsoil engineer in Superior Wisconsin

2.3 with filter for a 660 rhino, 1 qt will do both diff's with some to spare in a rhino 660.

we have Harley guys here also Joey, I will get that info for you next week, I have all off those at my house for the Harley Motors, trans and clutch.

Unless Bob wants to put up that info.

also Bob, I stil gotta order the Eurospec benz oil from ya, just been prepping for LOORRS this weekend.

Rog

az_amsoil

Amsoil Arizona - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 22, 2009
also Bob, I stil gotta order the Eurospec benz oil from ya, just been prepping for LOORRS this weekend.

Rog
I have all the UTV quanties at home too, I'll post up tonight...I'll look for ya on Sunday Rog. It'll be nice to meet ya.

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
Once I get quantities and pricing situated I will be posting up oil packages at discount for members direct from AMSOil. UTVUnderground is looking for more ways to dial in its members!!!!!!!
Yo Joey, ama change some fluidz on the Rhino and was wonderin if we are gonna get discount pricin from AMSOil? :confused: Please let me know brotha!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000