Opinions on lower Fuego Placement

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
SO I ma tryong to get some opinions. I have yet to mount my 4" Baja Designs Soltek Fuegos. I want them low so that the Amber lenses can cut through the dust. I know I cant run all 7 lights at once, they will only be ran in high dust situations and possibly as day time runners.

SO I like them behind the grill but I am afraid they will restrict to much airflow to my Oil Cooler and Radiator. So whats your opinions?

ranchmkt

From The Land Of Avacado's - UTVUnderground Approv
Sep 11, 2009
Fallbrook
Kind of looks like a bug with the lights outside the grill.

How does it look if you rotate them down close to the grill ?

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009

Joey those amber lense are sick wit it!!! I like they way they are postioned in this picture. Man you are gonna be lighting-up son on tha nite rides! :D

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield

Joey those amber lense are sick wit it!!! I like they way they are postioned in this picture. Man you are gonna be lighting-up son on tha nite rides! :D
Joey I would rotate them straight down as far as possible without interfering with the radiator:cool:

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
any pics with these on? Im think on getting a set of my a-pillars
I had them there origionally Kyle. The clamps were bitchin for that...

Joey I would rotate them straight down as far as possible without interfering with the radiator:cool:

Thats what I am going to do Jim. Should look better and still work really good for what I want them to do which is act like fog lights in thick dust.

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
I had them there origionally Kyle. The clamps were bitchin for that...

Thats what I am going to do Jim. Should look better and still work really good for what I want them to do which is act like fog lights in thick dust.
Yea.....Im not sold yet on amber lights...if i didnt have to work today I would have pulled my rig out of the garage....it was foggy as shit this morning:cool:

Baja Diego

Baja Designs Numero Uno - Official UTVUnderground
Jan 23, 2009
Joey you know we do offer a wide cornering light ideal for dusty or foggy conditions ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000