Our 1st UTV! And new to the board!!!!

RallyeX

Sep 24, 2013
What a great weekend!!! We went to the Sand Sport Super Show for the first time Saturday and had a great time at the show and races.

We ended up buying our first UTV at the show.

We bought the RZR1000 from Burts Mega Mall in Covina Ca. The build was done by SDR Motorsports in Riverside Ca for Burt's.

4 Kanati Mongrel 30x10x15 tires

4 MSA M12 wheels 15X7

HCR - long travel kit

King Coilovers - 2.5 with remote reservoir -adjustable compression front and rear

Summer Brothers extended axles front and rear 4340

SDR Motorsports - cage,doors and skin, roof skin, roof scoop with street suede on inside of door skins and roof.

Twisted Stitch - TRS seats, narrowed and custom upholstery, 2x2 harnesses

Dragonfire - steering wheel and quick release

Rigid - 30" led roof mounted light bar

Safeglo - dual roof mounted whips (green), led interior dome light

SDR - rear led brake light bar

Axia Alloy - rear view mirror and tube clamps

Proline - custom wrap

SSV - side mirrors

powder coating (green)

labor

On order

Hiper wheels - front 14x8x4/4, rear 14x10x5/5

Sandtires Unlimited rear Blaster Pro paddles 26x14 with #1 paddles (2)

Sandtires Unlimited front Razorback tires (2)

Airoh helmets ordered from Italy

Powertank C02

Front SDR bumper and skid

The front shock tower was not the final product. The RZR had to go back to the shop after the show and they should have it ready early next week for us to pick up. Our first big outing will be Glamis for the Halloween weekend.

Here is a picture of my rock crawler.

Some time next year it is getting stretched to 114"x84". It is going to be a major rebuild!

Last edited:

RallyeX

Sep 24, 2013
You went strait to the top!! Would love to do a feature on it.

Welcome to the site and nice work picking up that bad boy!
A feature would be great! But I need a little more time to get all the odds and ends on it!

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Bert's had the most insane toys I have ever seen in my life! I just couldn't stop looking at all the crazy ass builds! I wanted to bust out my check book, but Wells Fargo had me on a watch list that weekend...

RallyeX

Sep 24, 2013
Jeff,
Congrats on the new car, your going to love going fast in that thing...No limits!!
See you at the shop.
Zane

Whats up? I'm not at Triumph anymore. I have been gone since March. I'm at ADI building 1. We will have to get together and go riding. We are going to glamis for Halloween weekend. Thur-Sun.

Simi Dude

La Familia For Life !!
Feb 25, 2010
Simi Valley Ca.
Whats up? I'm not at Triumph anymore. I have been gone since March. I'm at ADI building 1. We will have to get together and go riding. We are going to glamis for Halloween weekend. Thur-Sun.
Camp Rzr...Us 2, then the following weekend it's the Desert Rally @ S22. And yes we need to get together and do some riding.
Text me so i have your number 805 208 1635
Damm nice car you got there, my favorite of the show.

hallett

Feb 18, 2013
Bitchen car for sure SDR is the great to deal with they make some of the best cars out there. have fun with your new toy....

MUCHADO

May 19, 2011
that thing is wicked, I was drooling on it when they posted the build on instagram! Congrats and enjoy it!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000