Our new TL26LFSG Z-gravity Attitude toy hauler

Eclipse RV

Toy hauler - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
Riverside
www.cruiserrv.com
Hitch weight 720 Axle weight 5720 fully loaded every option offered.
GVWR 9000 which can be incrased to 10,400lbs because of the size of axles which are used 5,200 lbs.

1/2 thick storage comparment doors

kingck5

Bad Habits - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
pomona cali
dam that guy in mirror looks freaky lol bad azz what would be a good one to tow with an 06 expedition with a 5.4 any pics

MAGNUM OFFROAD

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor & Founder
What's the price on this unit? And what kind of warranty is available? I'd like to get the dual rear bunk model fully loaded. I'm in the market for a new trailer as we speak but I want to make sure I'm getting exactly what I want (cause I'll have it for a bit). Thanks!!!

Eclipse RV

Jan 23, 2009
Riverside
www.cruiserrv.com
dam that guy in mirror looks freaky lol bad azz what would be a good one to tow with an 06 expedition with a 5.4 any pics
I will post up some pictures for the size I would that would work best for your SUV.

One question are you 4 wheel drive or two wheel?

If you are two you would be close, but I would recomind a non front sleeper or our smaller 23ft or 24ft. How many toyz are you trying to fit inside also?

Eclipse RV

Jan 23, 2009
Riverside
www.cruiserrv.com
What's the price on this unit? And what kind of warranty is available? I'd like to get the dual rear bunk model fully loaded. I'm in the market for a new trailer as we speak but I want to make sure I'm getting exactly what I want (cause I'll have it for a bit). Thanks!!!
I'm not a vendor yet so I can't post pricing yet... Call me if your serious I will get you hooked up like I have for so many others on other sites. The only thing I ask if I get you hooked up, is that you send me your friends just like JimmyZ of BYC has for so many years...

Warranty's
2 yr on the Fuel pump for the fuel Station
2 yr on the Zieman Chassis
2 yr on all your heating appliances
3 yr on our Onan Gen's
3 yr on all your cooling appliances
5 yr on the Vinyl flooring we use
6 yr on the Goodyear tires
12 yr on the roof material
25 yr on our plumbing material

Where MFG. local to So Cal customers, where located in Riverside CA. near the Mission Inn. Where we have a Custom Service department that can make your custom ideas come true for the most part, it just depends on what you looking to have done...

kingck5

Bad Habits - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
pomona cali
I will post up some pictures for the size I would that would work best for your SUV.

One question are you 4 wheel drive or two wheel?

If you are two you would be close, but I would recomind a non front sleeper or our smaller 23ft or 24ft. How many toyz are you trying to fit inside also?

two wheel drive bro and one rhino should work ill have my dad take the rest just to get an idea of what they look like........

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000