OW - New Years

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
Cool! My son Trever is flying into San Diego from KS be there probably Monday 26th late afternoon in the black beast coming from Johnson Valley, Havasu, Glamis. I’ll look for your rig. Jane is showing on 27th, Trever is flying back 28th to go sno boarding. He use to race national pro-am quad by the time we get here, he may be jumping my XP900 all over place if there is anything left of it. Stopping by Fullerton Sand Sports on the way up, Dave has a roll cage from when his GF flipped it trying we gave her a trophy anyway…Jane and I were going to head back to Glamis Wednesday/Thursday for New Years but we’ll play that by ear, never been to this place before see if we like it. So count us in. 7 Days sewer/water might be an issue for sure.

So that's what happens when you hit the Nitrous button on an XP:eek:

TNT

Banned Por Vida
Nov 23, 2011
So Cal
LOL

Yeah I have 50 gal of xtra water in the back of the truck and just purchased a 35 gal Thetford portable waste....I have not purchased a Macerator pump for black yet to put it in the back of the truck bed and pump up there, unless you know where I can one real quick? Do you have one or can I just haul it some where close with the XP? It has for hard rubber wheels I want to replace with air when I get a chance.

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
LOL

Yeah I have 50 gal of xtra water in the back of the truck and just purchased a 35 gal Thetford portable waste....I have not purchased a Macerator pump for black yet to put it in the back of the truck bed and pump up there. Do you have one or can I just haul it some where close with the XP? It has for hard rubber wheels I want to replace with air when I get a chance.
I have one of the macerator pumps that hook right on to the trailer dump. For dumping only it's even closer. Just down the street at the AmPm. You can empty the portable there. They just don't have water.

TNT

Banned Por Vida
Nov 23, 2011
So Cal
I have one of the macerator pumps that hook right on to the trailer dump. For dumping only it's even closer. Just down the street at the AmPm. You can empty the portable there. They just don't have water.

Cool. yeah I got a 27 gal black built in Ill dump on the way in, I'm good w/ 2 peeps for few days......I might borrow yours see how it does before I buy. Local dealer wants $300 he's always higher than Camp World says they have em for $200 just can get it in time.

Heck I carry 4- treated 2x6x8's maybe I can make a ramp and wheel it up, 300 lbs it rolls pretty easy tho...Maybe try it first with some clean water @ home. ;)... Jane wouldnt be much help, petite.

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
Cool. yeah I got a 27 gal black built in Ill dump on the way in, I'm good w/ 2 peeps for few days......I might borrow yours see how it does before I buy. Local dealer wants $300 he's always higher than Camp World says they have em for $200 just can get it in time.

Heck I carry 4- treated 2x6x8's maybe I can make a ramp and wheel it up, 300 lbs it rolls pretty easy tho...Maybe try it first with some clean water @ home. ;)... Jane wouldnt be much help, petite.
I always heard the "shi!! rolls down hill" better :cool:

Anyway - with my pump you can just leave the tank in the truck.

We got it covered.

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
TNT - is your trailer a "Work and Play" trailer?

I've always wanted to what one of those looks like inside.

TNT

Banned Por Vida
Nov 23, 2011
So Cal
Now theres an idea I'll just take the local toilet off who needs a pump....lol!

I had a 26' bumper tow W&P before this 48 Cargomate custom is much nicer but 3X the cost. I got it for my son to stay on the RD racing, now he quit, my time now :)

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Terry, did you get your awnings back together after the freek tornado at the Miller Jeep ride? I felt bad about that, especially after I told you the wind is pretty calm around there.....:rolleyes:

TNT

Banned Por Vida
Nov 23, 2011
So Cal
Yeah got it, local RV guy taught me few things didn't cost much at all. Same thing happen not long before that up in El-Mirage freak winds come out of no-where....Now I have a rope I tie down length wise keeps them from bull noseing....

Where you all riding this holiday?

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Yeah got it, local RV guy taught me few things didn't cost much at all. Same thing happen not long before that up in El-Mirage freak winds come out of no-where....Now I have a rope I tie down length wise keeps them from bull noseing....

Where you all riding this holiday?
I'm gonna try and get up to Jawbone (Dove Springs) with Speedy Angie and crew. I've never been there and want to check it out. Besides, Angie is gonna need a couple extra hands to help keep her "tire side down",......you know what I mean;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000