OW - New Years

TNT

Banned Por Vida
Nov 23, 2011
So Cal
Really ouch plywood for a sub skin on a RV is something I never seen.

Man what happen to Andy did you get my PM? Sorry your clutch went out and kudo's for the build and 2 wheel drive in such nasty terrain.

I let his son and GF drive my XP900 all I heard on the way back is "Damm that is awesome" next time we see him bet he has one:D

Class51600

Familia 1st - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Oct 22, 2010
Murrieta, CA
Hey DD sorry to hear about that. I have always wonder about repairs on Trailers, please keep us up to date on the process, I just like to see how they repair that part.

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
OUCH, DD THAT SUX ! WAS THERE ANY DAMAGE ON THE INSIDE ?
IT MOVED THE WOOD PANELING IN ABOUT 1-1/2".
IT IS 1995 THAT WAS CUSTOM BUILT FOR A BUGGY RACER. THE FLOOR IS ALUMINUM DIAMOND PLATE & THE ROOF IS A SOLID PIECE OF ALUMINUM. IT IS A HEAVY TRAILER. I DON'T KNOW WHY THEY USED PLYWOOD EXCEPT THAT IT IS AN OLD TRAILER. IT WAS OUR FIRST TRAILER & WE BOUGHT IT BACK FROM A FRIEND. OOPS. THREAD HIJACK. SORRY. :D

TNT

Banned Por Vida
Nov 23, 2011
So Cal
Our Run from Shell Reef to Gas dome with Terry and Jane;)

<object height="265" width="400">

<embed src="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=34707000&server=vimeo.com&show_title=0&show_byline=0&show_portrait=0&color=00a%20%20def&fullscreen=1&autoplay=0&loop=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" height="265" width="400"></object>
Amazing the technology these days. Hey I was looking for your 150 PSI mini compressor today at Harbor freight was not there guess I'll check online? I'm wondering if that and that air jack Jim had would make a good kit for jacking that tuck away nice. What you guy's think? What would be the cost on both? I think the XP needs 18+ inches to get the wheels off the ground? Mines in the shop getting the heat shield SB, hoping to get it Friday and meet you guys over at Soboba talk more about it there.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000