OW - This weekend Dec 2-4

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Just signed up for NCY ride.........see you guys there!!

Tlight

Nov 30, 2011
Hey this is Jim's son, Travis, we decided to camp near the entrance by the 4x4 park instead of holly road.

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Well, had a great time and got to hang out with La Familia!! Before we packed up and left, Stumpy went for a joy ride in someone else's race-rzr............you know where this is going right??:rolleyes:

YEP!!

They hit a LARGE rock and BAM!! It was like that one fatefull day, all over again. Stumpy takes off in one rzr for a ride, and comes back to camp in someones elses!! Stumpy and the driver didn't get hurt, but I couldn't wipe the grin off Stumpy's face all the way home!! I guess they were hauling AZZ and got some great air. Thank God he wasn't driving:D:D

Oh yeah, he lost his A-Arms.......but looked very repairable:)

Stumpy and his little brother had a great time!! (Thanks Angie for the killer brownies!!) And thanks to NCY for taking us out for some fun!!

PB: That winch is by far one of your best mod's!! ;) (Just glad I didn't need it this time)

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Glad stumpy and his diver(?) are ok .

Didn't look like there was much mudd out their to get stuck in :D

HOW DID J&M ROCKET CAR DO ? I would think it would eat that stuff up .:eek:

About how many miles did you guys do ?

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
Had a great time out there this weekend. You guys sure do now how to make a ride a RIDE !!.. Im sore ...lol...

Looking forward to the next run..

speedyangie

The Need, The Need For SPEED.......UTVUndergroun d
Jul 31, 2011
Cali
Thanks JimandMelissaandTravis for everything! Thanks Cisco for the kisses and use of your toilet! Great seeing you guys and Mike, PapaBear, Dave, Dana...always fun riding! :)

speedyangie

The Need, The Need For SPEED.......UTVUndergroun d
Jul 31, 2011
Cali
Angie would know about the mileage? Really didn't track that;)
No mud at all except at the "Actual Gas Dome" but a lot of DUST and WIND! The "Build" did great, but they were pretty easy trails, just fun! Jim did some climbing that was too easy for it;) It is working well!

We did almost 30 miles total...including some time in the 4x4 park. Didn't run out of gas this time 'round. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000