Pala Grand Prix Race Video

Crf250RNSD

Dec 8, 2009
Some video highlights of the Pala Grand Prix Race. Had a great time watching and filming you guys, just like the last time! Video highlights includes Bikes, Quads and UTV,s in a tough classic style GP race course over 5 miles in length. Congrats to all who raced!

<object height="300" width="400">

<embed src="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=10148669&server=vimeo.com&show_title=1&show_byline=1&show_portrait=0&color=&fullscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" height="300" width="400"></object>Pala Raceway Grand Prix 3-13-10 from Kevin Egelhoff on Vimeo.

And if that didn't work ... Pala Raceway Grand Prix 3-13-10 on Vimeo

Kevin

Reactions: 1 person

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
loading pictures as I type this....30 UTV's raced, it was the biggest field I have seen since the 2009 Soboba race a little over a year ago. Talk about a wild time! I am not sure how many finished but there was carnage. A lot of guys were driving their cars like they stole them and ended up getting taken out by the rocks. Scmo had a little roll over as did a couple of other guys. It was a challenging course but in the end it was all worth it!!! I cant wait to look at these pictures. For those of you who didnt make it, dont miss the next one. The course is only going to get better and the prizes will too!

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
Nice video Kevin! Wish I could have made it. Looked like a big turnout for the UTVs. I saw Shannon rolled over. :eek: What are the race results!!!

StrRacerX

Mar 12, 2010
san diego, ca
loading pictures as I type this....30 UTV's raced, it was the biggest field I have seen since the 2009 Soboba race a little over a year ago. Talk about a wild time! I am not sure how many finished but there was carnage. A lot of guys were driving their cars like they stole them and ended up getting taken out by the rocks. Scmo had a little roll over as did a couple of other guys. It was a challenging course but in the end it was all worth it!!! I cant wait to look at these pictures. For those of you who didnt make it, dont miss the next one. The course is only going to get better and the prizes will too!
Yesterday was cool. It was my first race, but I ended up breaking the bolt that connects the tie rod to the hub :(

I even saw some footage of me in the vid

Reactions: 1 person

stealth

Dec 5, 2009
Had a great time. Definately lots of carnage and DNF's in the upper section. Beadlock sales should be good next week. It was pretty much a rocky single line in the upper section, if you got off the main line to pass, you were going over pumpkin size rocks. Hopefully Pala can widen the upper section a little for us next GP or at least get rid of some rocks. It's probably fine for bikes, but for side by sides it was brutal. Not to many places to pass, but still had great time. Next time, no boat anchor passenger.

Crf250RNSD

Dec 8, 2009
Kevin, great job on the video, do you happen to have more video of the sxs's?
Yes, I have quite a bit more footage and more photos coming from my friend. I will try and make another UTV only video in the next few days for you guys! Filming the UTV's is always a blast.

Kevin

stealth

Dec 5, 2009
Thanks Kevin, The videos are great, thank you for all the time you put in, it's appreciated.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000