Pala Raceway Launch Party 7/11

junior quisquis

I AM NOT BLUE - YOU LIFT-YOU LOSE! - UTVUndergroun
What's up with your car Junior? I wanna see you and Blue battle it out!!!
Dont know. Motor went out at the red bull show,Not starting.
If somebody lets me use there car I will race. You sure you want to get me started on the track O MAN WATCH OUT.....:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. And I wouldn't want to kill my brother or his car, it's to nice of a car to send on it's lid.

FernandezRacing

Off Road Swap Meet - UTVUnderground Approved Spons
Jan 15, 2009
I was driving the blue 4 seater RHINO , The track was a little rocky by the end of the day.They had some jumps that i had to just roll over,the quads no prob!The day was hot but over all I HAD A BLAST RACING with everyone!!

MAKIN TRAX
Do i get my $5.00 for beating the RZR 2 laps??

FERNANDEZ RACING!!!

FernandezRacing

Off Road Swap Meet - UTVUnderground Approved Spons
Jan 15, 2009
HERE'S SOME PALERACEWAY PICS IN ACTION ON THE QUAD AND SXS TRACK!
The SXS RAN WITH THE QUADS ,Due to lack of SXS turn out! I think there was a total of 7 SXS total by the end of the day!!

MAGNUM OFFROAD

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor & Founder
Had a great time out at Pala, but man was it a hot one!

Nice driving Blue, we're proud to have you on the Magnum Offroad team! And we're excited to get your car dialed so you can do what you do!!!

And I'm throwing it out there right now, Dan Fernandez DOES WORK in a 4-seater!!!!! :eek:

scmo777

Jan 20, 2009
Brawley, CA
Sorry guys but I could not make it to the track to add another sxs to the total but I had family come in to town unannounced:mad:, but it looks like you guys had a great time, hopefully I will beable to come up another time and run with you guys, keep us all posted on the forum so we can try and make it out there.:D

Lets see some more pic's of the MAGNUM LT on the TERYX,:D

Makin' Trax

Got Shocks? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 27, 2009
Just got back from Pala. Only Fernadez and the Magnum Teryx pictured before. Had a good time. Sorry more didn't come out. Here are a couple of pics.

BTW- I still have all the $5.00 bills I brought! LOL

REZ MOTORSPORTS

This Member is a complete fraud and has been banne
Feb 21, 2009
IN HELL
Thanks dan for every thing the LT
Is sick can't be more happy to run for magnum for get the picks weres the video next dasa we will talk later dan LOL

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000