Pala Raceway Launch Party 7/11

FernandezRacing

Off Road Swap Meet - UTVUnderground Approved Spons
Jan 15, 2009
I want to SAY THANKS TO MAGNUM OFFROAD!!This car is family RACE READY!!

Dan,
I'm looking for my spot on the MAGNUM OFFROAD RACE TEAM!!YOUR LT+_6 SAVED MY AZZ FROM GOING END OVER END!!!

THAT RZR IS FAST BUT I THINK I BEAT YOU ,BUT NOT THE OTHER DRIVER?

Makin' Trax

Got Shocks? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 27, 2009
I want to SAY THANKS TO MAGNUM OFFROAD!!This car is family RACE READY!!

Dan,
I'm looking for my spot on the MAGNUM OFFROAD RACE TEAM!!YOUR LT+_6 SAVED MY AZZ FROM GOING END OVER END!!!

THAT RZR IS FAST BUT I THINK I BEAT YOU ,BUT NOT THE OTHER DRIVER?
I had the pass made on you until the tool bag started to fly out of the missing hood area. I am pretty sure I had you covered, but if you want the $5.00 I'll gladly give it up just for the fun factor alone. That was good fun. The other guys were James Hill and Johnny Pacheco. Makin' Trax sponsored them last year along with Code Rahders in Super Stock. James Hill won the Championship. They thought they could make the bad section except maybe the last double, but didn't want to break the RZR in case they didn't make it. Thanks for that huh. They can wheel a car around.
Let's do it again soon!

Steve

junior quisquis

I AM NOT BLUE - YOU LIFT-YOU LOSE! - UTVUndergroun
Its great to have a new track open, but It needs a full time UTV track. I didn't get to drive but looking at the take offs and some of the doubles, they are not utv friendly. Over all it's a nice facility. I hope they get a full time utv track open soon or make some changes.

Also Dan fernadez would be a good driver for the Magnum Team. I would like to see him in a built race utv.

I didn't get to see Blue on the track but looking at the front of his car it looks like he was having fun. Cant wait to see video.

The makin trax rzr was looking good also.

Makin' Trax

Jan 27, 2009
Its great to have a new track open, but It needs a full time UTV track. I didn't get to drive but looking at the take offs and some of the doubles, they are not utv friendly. Over all it's a nice facility. I hope they get a full time utv track open soon or make some changes.

Also Dan fernadez would be a good driver for the Magnum Team. I would like to see him in a built race utv.

I didn't get to see Blue on the track but looking at the front of his car it looks like he was having fun. Cant wait to see video.

The makin trax rzr was looking good also.
I agree about a UTV Track or just make that one a little more UTV friendly. The track overall was pretty good and with practice almost all makable. The last section just before the exit is 100% not utv friendly, but the Quads haul ass through it. Maybe build a seperate line for UTV's. The rest of the facility is really nice. As they keep working on it I think this will be nicest facility around!

FernandezRacing

Off Road Swap Meet - UTVUnderground Approved Spons
Jan 15, 2009
That was a good time but my neck hurts!! I got my shocks from those guys from elsinore!some time soon

Makin' Trax

Jan 27, 2009
Yeah that's what they said. How do you like those Radflo's? They look like they work pretty good.

Makin' Trax

Jan 27, 2009
Steve Dan says you owe him $5!! LOL
LMFAO. A Family 4 Seater and a Stock RZR. Great stuff! I had him clean, but $5.00 for the fun factor I'll pay him double but demand a rematch! LOL!

BTW - Where the hell were you? A little too warm for you? At least Dan and I represented!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
I was there but I couldnt stay long. I had a family/friend engagement and I had to go sign some loan docs.....busy day! Sorry I missed ya! I swear I saw you pass me when you got off the free way. I was getting ready to head back 15 south. Next time!!!!

Makin' Trax

Jan 27, 2009
I was there but I couldnt stay long. I had a family/friend engagement and I had to go sign some loan docs.....busy day! Sorry I missed ya! I swear I saw you pass me when you got off the free way. I was getting ready to head back 15 south. Next time!!!!
You bet!!!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000