PALA RACEWAY "NEW"

FernandezRacing

Off Road Swap Meet - UTVUnderground Approved Spons
Jan 15, 2009
OK,
Pala Raceway has changed the days for driving SXS and THROPHY KARTS to
THURSDAYS opens @ 3:00 - dusk : SXS & Trophy Karts ONLY!!!

And FRI,SAT,SUN ARE: SXS,QUADS,THROPHY KARTS. OPENS @ 9:00 to DUSK!!

Here's some PICS of the TRACK! Hope to see you @ the track!!!

COST:
$20.00 MEMBERSHIP for 1 yr & $20.00 everyday.
GOOD TIME!!

Be ready UTV UNDERGROUND IS SETTING UP A SXS RACE @ PALA RACEWAY!
WHO'S READY TO RACE???

FernandezRacing

Off Road Swap Meet - UTVUnderground Approved Spons
Jan 15, 2009
SXS track will be getting clean fill dirt brought in to cover the rocks!!In the next few weeks!!

I drove the track yesterday and finally cleared the last dbl on the track!!

The 450 throphy kart was tearing that track UP!!!!! Cleared all the DBLS on the track!!!!

We have to get the throphy karts in with the SXS RACE @ PALA RACEWAY!!!

scmo777

Jan 20, 2009
Brawley, CA
Are you going to have a stock class for us guys with no money:D You know short travel and no mods to motor, please let us play too:eek:

junior quisquis

I AM NOT BLUE - YOU LIFT-YOU LOSE! - UTVUndergroun
Are you going to have a stock class for us guys with no money:D You know short travel and no mods to motor, please let us play too:eek:
This race wil be for the guys like us, Grass roots racing at its best. I am working on a set of rules and classes right now. And don't worry, This is about racing not making money. The enrty fees will be very low so everybody has a chance to race. There will be some great sponsors as well.

nictac1

Perris #1 - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 21, 2009
Menifee!
SXS track will be getting clean fill dirt brought in to cover the rocks!!In the next few weeks!!

I drove the track yesterday and finally cleared the last dbl on the track!!

The 450 throphy kart was tearing that track UP!!!!! Cleared all the DBLS on the track!!!!

We have to get the throphy karts in with the SXS RACE @ PALA RACEWAY!!!
the one in back by the whoops? or right before the entrance?

badinfluencerace

The Future Of SXS Racing is being Built in my Driv
Jan 30, 2009
yuma
quit being a tight-ass shanon and get the hrt or magnum long-travel ! its only money dude or as mr.wilson says "dirty green paper " :D:D:D

scmo777

Jan 20, 2009
Brawley, CA
I'm try'n but for now I still need a place to go and be competitive, you know talent and not money:D, just keepin it real. We need to hook up and go to some of these tracks, you know just like the old times, track time just makes you bettter.

badinfluencerace

The Future Of SXS Racing is being Built in my Driv
Jan 30, 2009
yuma
I'm try'n but for now I still need a place to go and be competitive, you know talent and not money:D, just keepin it real. We need to hook up and go to some of these tracks, you know just like the old times, track time just makes you bettter.
ya i hear ya , i will get with you sometime after pismo , i want to go get some testing done on a track somewhere :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000