Pala Raceway Pics / Magnum Shock Testing

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
I run the MAGNUM OFFROAD +6 LT kit. I have radflo shocks that are valved for short track! In the front I run 250 and the rears are 350 OR 400 . Through the whoops you cant feel a thing ,Its like a FLAT ROAD!!My car is a four seater and it puts on work to these 2 seaters!!

The minute you lose speed you start bucking!!!

Foot on the peddle!!

MAGNUM OFFROAD

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor & Founder
what adjustments were made?? i have not had much time to test my magnum out. i ran it for about 1 hour and was hitting bottom. then i cranked upo the rear and the it was to stiff. very bouncy in the woops.. what spring hieght and rate should i try next...
Sounds like you may have assembled the coils on the wrong shocks. PM'ing you right now.

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
POST ANY PICS FROM PALA RACEWAY!!!

HERE'S BLUE AND SCMO777 FROM 8-28

SCMO777 TAKING THE STOCK TERYX TO ANOTHER LEVEL!! GETTING READY FOR THE UTVunderground RACE COOMING SOON!

BLUE DOING WORK WITH THE MAGNUM TERYX LT.

THE TROPHY KARTS WERE IN FULL EFFECT!!

COME OUT TO PALA RACEWAY !!!

scmo777

Jan 20, 2009
Brawley, CA
Nice pics Dan, after you left, Blue and I were running together on the back stretch and he was flying 2-3 ft higher and about 8 ft farther, that would have been a great pic, LT makes a huge difference, we are both stock motors and blue was just motoring ( for stock:D) by me like it was nothing.
He also let me borrow a clutch cap and belt to try (hooked me up:D) so next time we will see if it helps, I know it will, There you go guys PM---SIDEXSIDETV FOR YOUR PRICE ON THESE ONE PIECE ALUMINUM CLUTCH COVERS. HE HAS THEM IN STOCK.

scmo777

Jan 20, 2009
Brawley, CA
yes it is, thursday and friday 3 till dark sat and sunday i believe it is open 9 to dark ----go to palaraceway.com----you'd have a blast keith, your car would eat it up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000