Party in the pits

desrtrat256

Team AGM - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 25, 2009
Escondido, CA
CALLEN Petroleum will be giving some stuff away! what do you guys want? % gallons of fuel? oils? gift cert.? let me know so I can make it good for you guys!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
SO far we got RNR Steel (Bobonthis), ORW www.OffRoadWarehouse.com, Rez Motorsports, Hellbound Natives, UTVUnderground, Side X Side Action Magazine, Callen Petroleum, and the Dirt Alliance on board as sponsors! We still need more sponsors!!

As for the details I will be releasing a press release with more details but plan on coming out on Friday the 19th of June to Perris Auto Speedway. Party will kick off int he pits at 8pm and go until whenever! We will have Music, BBQ Carne Asada Tacos, Adult Beverages (and youth Bevs of course), and backyard style RC car fun! SO come on out, camp in the pits, party with us, and have fun watching the races the next day!!!!!!

BOBONTHIS

#64 PRO UTVUNDERGROUND RACER - UTVUnderground Appr
Jan 27, 2009
Mesa, AZ
Well I think Kimbrell Electric needs to add to the sponcer pot. Tell your Dad Austin.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

Big shout out to all the sponsors kicking in ont his awesome party!!!

Everyone is invited to attend and camp in the pits. Your pit pass covers you for the weekends events and gets you into the party!!!!!! There will be lots of give a ways!!!!!!!

LETS DO IT!!!!

Last edited:

BOBONTHIS

#64 PRO UTVUNDERGROUND RACER - UTVUnderground Appr
Jan 27, 2009
Mesa, AZ
By the way Joey. I need two more white stickers. Just got the hole car repainted & powder coated so need a couple more.

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
Heeeeeyyyy...I'm still waiting for MY sticker, Joey!! :)

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
whatever you need Troy just let me know! Corry and Bobby I got you covered!! I wil try and have plenty of Stickers and shirts for this event!!! Lots of companies kicking in awesome giveaways so everyone be sure to make it out!! hisis an official UTVUnderground Gathering!!!!!

desrtrat256

Team AGM - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 25, 2009
Escondido, CA
Joey, missed you at the 500. we had a blast. Im thinkin if you want some give away stuff we could do a couple of gift cert. Or if you want us to bring food just tell me what. Ill let you decide.

Hopefuly I can get away from the sisters wedding to come party. But bryan and the rest of the AGM crew will be there FO SHO,

Do sponsors get in free ;)

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
I am so bummed I wasnt there with you guys Kyle!! But I followed the race the ENTIRE day from start to finish! I felt liek I was there with you guys!!!!

Whatever you can donate....we will talk about it........No on the free thing....even we have to buy our pit passes....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000