Picked up my Polaris RZR 4 Today

CSG

xc racer - UTVUnderground Approved
Jul 13, 2009
Sulphur, La
I could be wrong but I believe Joey was asking about the one on the red vent rzr as all the other tires in this thread are pretty easily identified. If so those are EFX Moto MTC's as far as I can tell.

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
Sorry...my mistake. I thought he was talking about the RZR 4 with the WER beadlocks on it.

I could be wrong but I believe Joey was asking about the one on the red vent rzr as all the other tires in this thread are pretty easily identified. If so those are EFX Moto MTC's as far as I can tell.

loco

Loco Time - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 18, 2009
Placerville, CA
that thing will be sweet with a real cage and some doors..:D

they priced them yet?
MSRP: US $14,999
* Price shown is the manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP) and is subject to change. MSRP excludes applicable taxes, title, registration, license, and documentary, installation, setup and destination fees. See a Polaris dealer for specific pricing information.

ranchmkt

From The Land Of Avacado's - UTVUnderground Approv
Sep 11, 2009
Fallbrook
Was at North County Yamaha yesterday checking one out. I think with some doors and a nice cage and taller tires to get more ground clearence in the middle it would be sweet. The stock cage is a bolt together.

RZRS EDGE RACING

Sharp As A RZR - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 23, 2009
Arizona
Got some shiny Muzzys dual exhaust installed on the RZR 4 today. Their standard RZR system fits just fine. :D

I also have Factory UTV a-arm guards on it so I won't beat it up too bad at King of the Hammers.

Jon, is the muzzy that fits ths RZR4 the same as the RZR, or S. We are thinking of going with a muzzy on it. Not getting the best out of the DMC we have on the race RZRS.

livemike

Aug 28, 2010
i just put hids on my rzr4 and it's so nice.. such a difference.. I only paid $100 from a friend and he even helped me install them.. It was so easy and only took 20 minutes.. let me know if your'e looking for hids. he says he will ship them anywhere for $100 and has paypal. I'll post pics soon..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000