Honda Pioneer 1000 Long travel

UTVOVERGROUND

Jun 4, 2014
Hey everyone,

Long time forum reader, I thought I'd say, "Hello" and ask if anyone has seen or heard of any builds / long travel kit fabs for the Pioneer 1000. Now that it has been out for a little while, I'd love to see a build thread. Looks like a very capable machine with a great power plant and innovative tranny. Definitely something different which provides a new platform to build on.
I'd think about getting one but the other side of the coin would be having ample aftermarket support / options, that's what makes PoPo so desirable IMHO.
Thanks everyone, I love the forum and insight.

UTVOVERGROUND

Jun 4, 2014
Thanks guys for the responses, I remember Magnum Offroad made an awesome long travel setup for the John Deere RSX 850i. It looked incredible! Not sure if John Deere subsidized the build costs to get aftermarket support or not. When my father-in-law bought one he said his dealer offered the long travel kit as an option.

UTVOVERGROUND

Jun 4, 2014
I couldn't agree more, everyone wins as competition flourishes. Bring it on Honda! BTW, Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Long Travel Ind.

Human Welding Machine - UTVUnderground Approved
May 31, 2009
anaheim
We have 3D scanned the car and suspension components but haven't had time to do anything with it yet.. but plan too

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000