Pismo beach Huckfest JUNE 9TH 2012

BmxKing454

Apr 19, 2011
4th Annual Pismo beach Huckfest JUNE 9TH, 2012

It all started a few years back, when some friends found a good sand face at the Oceano dunes ohv area (Pismo Beach, Ca) and started egging each other on, Challenging each other to launch their trucks as high as they dared, fast forward to June 2011: Hundreds of spectators watched as uniformed park rangers shut down what has become one of the most exciting jump competitions in the country, but not before handful of trucks flew the friendly skies, sometimes landing more than 100 feet from the take off, ladies and gentlemen this is the Pismo Beach Huckfest.- Dirtkings magazine
The 4th annual Pismo Beach Huckfest is the first year that this event will be FULLY Permitted and Insured event. We are have been working with the local State Parks Department aswell as the Sacremento Branch to make sure that we are 100% ready! We have already signed the paperwork for the permits and insurances needed, the only thing that we are working on now it to try to raise the funds to cover the permit fee's. We are about halfway to our target! We are getting close! If anyone know's of somone or would like to support the Pismo Beach Huckfest please feel free to contact [email protected]. Thank youn for the Support.
Check out what new on Facebook at Pismo beach Huckfest | Facebook
Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/#!/PismoBeachHuckf
Check out our website at Home - Pismo Beach Huckfest

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
Looks like PISMO is in the plans for me!!! probable head out 6/7-6/10...Hopefully some family and more friends can make it...Looking forward to the HUCKFEST... Anyone know if there is a sxs class???

Dunedog805

Apr 14, 2012
I will be out there in a white rhino with black half doors I would dig on going on a SXS bash with others after the Huckfest is over !

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
Thanks for the info about the trucks only..... I'd probably wuss out anyways:(:( I'm sure we'd be up for a fast fun run... I've got an XP with full cage, full doors black/white.... I'll have my radio on too if you have one... I think they are running comm on weatherman for the huckfest...... My cousin will be with, he has a stock white XP and I think maybe another ride??? Hope to see a good turnout...

Dunedog805

Apr 14, 2012
COOL ! yeah I have a radio and weatherman is the channel they are running !

I have a full cage and long travel it should be pretty easy find me , and I will look for you also .......

BmxKing454

Apr 19, 2011
I figured I would post up a few updates. First things first, we have the permits in hand!

Second, here is a schedule of events for the weekend. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

And last but not lease we have a ton of stuff to raffle off at the event. We will be selling raffle tickets for $10 each or 3 for $20. All proceeds will go directly back into the event.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000