All UTV's Pit Bull Growler XOR Long Term Review

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
Heading to Ocotillo Wells, CA this week for a test on some Rocker Pitbull Tires on the rear and growlers up front. I will be trying out the 25.5x8x12 on all 4 corners.I think I will gain some power and more traction on the rear! Follow here for further info and pics following the 2011 NEW YEARS TRIP!

Enjoy the different set ups and reviews!

Last edited:

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
1-1-11

UTV Pitbull Tires Report:
This weekend I ran the 25.5x8x12 Pitbull Rocker tires on the rear and the 25.5x8x12 Growlers up front. I still had awsome traction and more power running the smaller tires in the rear. I didn't have the rockers on beadlocks so I changed back to my old set up with the 25.5x10x12 Growlers with the DWT beadlock wheels in the rear. They held up all weekend with no issues and great traction.
Here are some pics of this weekend..

I will be running the Soboba GP in about 3 weeks with the 25.5x8x12 Pitbull Growlers on all 4 corners to try to keep up with these built cars. We are praying for MUD!!!!!!!

www.pibulltires.com

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
SOBOBA GP 2011 RACE RESULTS:

I raced the SOBOBA GP 2011 this past weekend and was running with PITBULL TIRES. I had not 1 issue with the Pitbull Growler Tires at the end of the 2 hour race pulling me out of silt beds jumping,climbing, and blowing through the water! I would have been up and over burms if it wasn't for the traction on the pitbull tires.I used a cars roof to climb over and he told me to hammer down,so I did and got by in the narrow switch backs. I ended up with 12th place out of 41 cars.

THANK YOU: PITBULL TIRES

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
Big Mikes
TURBO POLARIS RZR4 with 26.5 ROCKER PITBULL TIRES.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RI2fuu2tNI]YouTube - IMG_0008.MOV[/ame]

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA

Here we go! Our first Long Term Product Review on UTVUnderground.com!

We will be performing this review on a set of Pit Bull Growler XOR Tires.

Pit Bull Tires

PIT BULL LT 4x4 TIRES :: Rock, Mud, Trail, Sand and Snow Super Extreme Off Road Tire Company

Front Tires:
PitBull Growler X.O.R
Xtreme Offroad Radial
25.5x8xR12, 6 ply
Max Load 410 lbs @ 7 psi operating pressure.

Rear Tires:
PitBull Growler X.O.R
Xtreme Offroad Radial
25.5x10xR12
Max Load 480lbs @ 7psi operating presure

The vehicle we are running these on is the Off Road Swap Meet 2006 Yamaha Rhino 660. It has a Magnum Off Road +6 Long Travel Suspension with Radflo Shocks. It is a family 4 seater. No motor mods, except for intake and Muzzy's exhaust. We mounted the tires on a set of 12" Yamaha SE wheels.

Our first impression of these tires is AGGRESSIVE. Big aggressive tread pattern, tires feel a heavy to the touch but no heavier then standard tires and seem lighter than big horns. We will weigh them up against my Big Horn 25" tires for comparison.

We thought for sure the tires would HUMMMMMMMMMMM when driving down the road but surprisingly they are quiet and SMOOTH! We will soon have these bad boys in Ocotillo Wells to run around in the hard pack desert and play in the rocks. We will also have an opportunity to get these to the dunes this season to see how they do in the sand. My first thought is in the sand with about 7lbs of pressure these guys are going to do really well!

If you guys would like to see us do something or if you have a question please let us know!

Joey nailed it !If you look at this post it started in 2009 and was the first Long term product review here on the UNDERGROUND!
THANK YOU ! PITBULL TIRES

I have RACED with Pitbull tires in the WORCS SERIES,LUCAS OIL REGIONALS,PALA GP,SOBOBA GP, and the LAKE ELSINORE GP. It has been 3 years going on 4 years and the PITBULL TIRES have tons of tread and life in them.This is proven as a solid UTV TIRE.

If you want a long lasting TIRE and will beat anybody in a mud race get your BARK ON!
www.pitbulltires.com

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000