All UTV's Pit Bull Growler XOR Long Term Review

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
Heres what the 25.5 PITBULL ROCKER 8ply TIRES LOOK LIKE WITH RIMS!!!

First test will be @ KING OF THE HAMMERS 2010
sponsored by:PITBULL TIRES
Follow the review:

THEPITBULL

NO F-TARDS ALLOWED - PIT BULL TIRES - Official UTV
Oct 15, 2009
Thats strange as my XOR Growlers ARE directional and have arrows.
Growlers are aesthetically directional and functionally non-directional. Huh you ask? this means that they are a directional tire with arrows...but the way the blocks are configured...they work better than a standard directional tire and can act like a non-directional tire.

Rockers are non-directional

LouDiamond

De Oppresso Liber - UTVUnderground Approved
Aug 9, 2009
Directly under the sun
Growlers are aesthetically directional and functionally non-directional. Huh you ask? this means that they are a directional tire with arrows...but the way the blocks are configured...they work better than a standard directional tire and can act like a non-directional tire.

Rockers are non-directional

Mike, correct me if I am wrong but I think what you said is that the Growlers do have a directional arrow on them but you can run them in either direction and they will still perform better than all the other tires out there, is that a correct translation?:)

CSG

xc racer - UTVUnderground Approved
Jul 13, 2009
Sulphur, La
Man those tires are aggressive. Wish I had the money for a set for the GNCC's I bet they would work great in soft soil.

Padilla1880

Official UTVUnderground Graphic Designer
Oct 3, 2009
Temecula
Daniel you need to Paint your panels black. It will give the Rhino an updated look to go along with the new wheels and tires!

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
The OFFROADSWAPMEET Rhino will be going under the knife for a new cage soon. A clean 4 seat bed delete cage.

THEPITBULL

NO F-TARDS ALLOWED - PIT BULL TIRES - Official UTV
Oct 15, 2009
Mike, correct me if I am wrong but I think what you said is that the Growlers do have a directional arrow on them but you can run them in either direction and they will still perform better than all the other tires out there, is that a correct translation?:)

The Growlers are a directional tire and have arrows showing which way to run them. But they do bite from almost any angle as if they were a non-directional

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
Check this out guys!!! Here is a chance to see the PITBULL TIRES in person!! We will be located in the pits @ Milestone Ranch MX PARK this weekend.Check out the trophy kart swapmeet.

On display will be The PITBULL GROWLERS & ROCKERS in 25.5" size tires.

Take a test drive and see how smooth they really are..

Look for the PITBULL BANNER!!!

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
WE WILL BE RUNNING THE PITBULL ROCKER XOR 8PLY TIRES FOR ROUND 1 @ THE PALA GP SPRING SERIES! COME OUT AND SEE FOR YOURSELF AND SEE WHAT THE PITBULL TIRES ARE ALL ABOUT!

REVEIW WILL FOLLOW THE RACE ..

TEAM OFFROADSWAPMEET!!!

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
PITBULL REVIEW:pALA GP RD #1. PALA ,CA

I want to THANK PITBULL TIRES for making such an agressive TIRE for this style racing. This 5 mile course was very rocky and had huge hill climbs. These 8 ply PITBULL ROCKER TIRES ARE NO JOKE!
These tires are mounted on the freshly new DWT DIABLO BEADLOCKS WHEELS.
THERE WAS 30 SXS RACE CARS TO START THIS RACE AND ONLY A HAND FULL FINISHED. I WAS ONE OF THE CARS TO CROSS THE FINISH LINE WITH HELP OF THE PITBULL TIRES! I think I finished 2nd in my class and overall was 1 of the top ten FINISHERS. This was a huge event with lots of competition.
MORE PICS TO COME...

Last edited:

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
Thanks to the UNDERGROUND for the sick pics!

PITBULL ROCKER TIRES ,8 ply They will BITE !
THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST TIRE IN THE INDUSTRY FOR THESE TYPES OF DESERT RACES!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000