Please pray for...

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
We went to see the boys last night. It was tough seeing them in so much pain, but relieving to know they're going to be OK. With all things considered, they were in very good spirits! Branden was able to get out of bed and move to a chair only a few inches away for the first time. The pain these guys are going through is possibly the worst pain anyone will ever experience in a lifetime.

Thanks for all of the donations and prayers. They can certainly use them!
Sound like good cantidates for prop 203....

Get well guys.

130hp RZR-S

51mph up olds hill
Apr 7, 2009
murrieta, and glamis
I am talking with Josh right now to try and get something set up for these guys more formally to help raise money much like we have done for other fallen riders on this site. Once I get our ducks in a row I will try to announce something more formal. For now keep spreading the word guys!!!

If any vendors want to get in and donate a product or 2 that we can giveaway in reward for those donating in the form of a drawing please let me know ASAP. I will be contacting some of you directly.

Thanks everyone! Lets get these guys back on their feet!
Any update on this? We would like to help. That was a horrible weekend. My best friends son was hit by a sandrail and is staying with us untill he has healed enough to return to seattle.

I'm not sure if I ever met Josh or Branden "I'm old and can't remember shit" But I feel compelled to help these fellow duners. We all enjoy ripping it up thru the dunes and deserts and sometimes shit just happens. We wish the best for the two of you.

Joey, is the paypal thing what were doing or are you getting something else? I have more new stuff laying around for the auction/raffle if you need it. bigmike and anna

Hounslow

El Jefe Numero Uno - UTVUnderground Approved
Jun 1, 2009
Had my 1st surgery yesterday the removed all the Erskin dead flesh, I had a few spots that were deep 3rd degree and had to remove through the fatty layer down to the muscle. The attached via staples donor skin to assist those area in recovery process. In About a week or so the will go back in and check the status of the flash bed and see how its doing if all is going well they will be doing an autograph off my opposite thigh.

At this point im looking at about 3 more weeks to a month

Branden had the same surgery i had yesterday on monday so hes a few days ahead of me

Thank you and God Bless to everyone in the off road community for all the support and prayers. This community is truly more like family ,Branden and I appreciate all the prayers and support that has been given by this off road family.

Everything help so please keep us in your prayers and whatever you can do to support us will not go unforgotten.

Josh Hounslow

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
Had my 1st surgery yesterday the removed all the Erskin dead flesh, I had a few spots that were deep 3rd degree and had to remove through the fatty layer down to the muscle. The attached via staples donor skin to assist those area in recovery process. In About a week or so the will go back in and check the status of the flash bed and see how its doing if all is going well they will be doing an autograph off my opposite thigh.

At this point im looking at about 3 more weeks to a month

Branden had the same surgery i had yesterday on monday so hes a few days ahead of me

Thank you and God Bless to everyone in the off road community for all the support and prayers. This community is truly more like family ,Branden and I appreciate all the prayers and support that has been given by this off road family.

Everything help so please keep us in your prayers and whatever you can do to support us will not go unforgotten.

Josh Hounslow

Having two good friends that were caught on fire and hearing their stories I can't imagine the pain you are going through.. my prayers go out to ya brother.

Hounslow

El Jefe Numero Uno - UTVUnderground Approved
Jun 1, 2009
Hey guys just thought i would take some time to post and update.
On Friday i had my first surgery to install the temp skin beds for the real graphs
the used a water pick to get out all the burned tissue and staples to to attach a large piece of pig skin to my left leg. This should allow the skin to get ready to receive my Autograph surgery That i will be having on 1/14/10 Friday.

Once they do that surgery Friday i will have anther week or so of in hospital care assuming the skin graph takes I could be out in as soon as 2 to 2.5 more weeks

Juts want to take a moment and thank everyone for there kind words and generous donations they are really helping.

Paypal for donations is [email protected]

Thank you and God Bless

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000