Please Welcome HCR Racing to UTVUnderground.com!!!!

HCRRacing

HCR Racing - Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Feb 1, 2011
Sorry, let me clarify that. We're offering up to $1,300 for any good condition RZR s or RZR 4 complete suspension kit when purchasing one of our long travels. That makes our long travel only $2,700 complete! :) Sorry for the confusion Joanne.

Chris

jakecarver91

Nov 11, 2009
Thanks guys...we're running a special price on all our existing long travel kits for $3,999.000 shipped using coupon code: utvug as Joey mentioned in his post. I'll post more later on about the kits, but feel free to visit our site to see more: HCR Racing, LLC

Chris
including the new xp kit? :eek:

HCRRacing

HCR Racing - Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Feb 1, 2011
We've got plenty of pics...lol, but we're going to keep them in-house till it's fully tested and ready for production. I'll find out exactly what's okay to release right now though and I'll report back. Part of the reason it's going to be more expensive is due to the larger and longer king shocks being used. Plus, once you guys see it I think you'll find it will cover nearly all the different riding conditions, as well. From desert to dunes to rock crawling to mud and back east riding too. If there's a specific question you have, feel free to ask.

Chris

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000