Poker Run for a good family.

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
Anyone interested in coming out to help out a great family. Tom Madigans son William has a brain tumor and is fighting it like a champ. The medical bills are piling up and a few people got together to organize this event to help out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Glamisfan

jajl22

Jun 5, 2015
Not local for me, I am an AZ boy, but it sounds like a great event, much love and respect to the family and organizers of the event.

My heart goes out to any family that has children with medical problems, i was one of those kids once.

Keep the faith and keep fighting, it will work out.

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
Yes, plan on rolling in Friday afternoon before dark. Never camped there so don't know where ill end up unless you'll be there to show me ;) Will Vicki be with you?
No Vicky on this trip and only will be there on Saturday - you will be fine ;-)

Kevlar

dunechaser1 - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 8, 2009
Visalia, Ca
www.dunechasers.com
About a 100 folks showed up and a good time was had by all. Kudos to So Cal Super Trucks, Str8tup Motorsports, The Madigan crew, and the event organizer Bill. (didnt catch his last name). The Poker run took us to all the big waypoints; Gas Domes, Shell Reef, Devils Slide, and Pumpkin Patch. The raffle at the end had products from SDR, Madigan, PRP, Method, GBC, AO Coolers, KC, Str8tup, Temecula Motorsports, and So Cal Super Trucks.

More pics on my FB page link below.

Reactions: JoeyD23

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000