Polaris and UTVUnderground.com Host "Camp RZR" New Years in Glamis, CA

Spicoli

Feb 26, 2011
So Cal
Sounds like its going to be a great time,wish we werent 24 hours away!:(
No excuses :) Just playing....Yeah I'm looking forward to it...I havent been to glamis during new years eve for 3 years. PLus there is alot of people looking to meet up and finally ride with.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Its getting closer!! I am doing a special build to release for new years! I will start a thread soon. I can't wait for Camp RZR. Still not sure how many people we can accomodate. Looks like UTVUnderground will also have our own piece of Private Property in the vendor area next to Camp RZR. I will keep everyone posted.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Full custom XP4. We are chopping and dropping lowering the seats and getting the cage down as low as we can. It will get all new plastics from Polaris, Magnum Offroad cage and aluminum, Alba stage 2 power package, Yoshimura race exhaust, Yoshimura carbon fiber intake scoops and side view mirrors, custom Pro Armor seats and harnesses, Holz Racing Products Fire Extinguisher mount, Holz skid plates, Holz billet rear view mirror, RandR powdercoat, Jagged X +4 race long travel suspension, New walker Evans Racing shocks, Polaris lowrance GPS, Polaris LED headlights and some other stuff..... lol

We dropped the rear seats 4" to be level with the front seats.

Custom No limit UTVUnderground wheels

The BADDEST RZR Long Travel kit ever built! Jagged X +4 race kit

Spicoli

Feb 26, 2011
So Cal
Just to be clear. Camp RZR is the event name. However, there will be no actual camping within the Camp RZR compound. UTVUnderground will be set up to display and hang out in Camp RZR but we along with all of Polaris' employees will be camped outside of the event area.

UTVUnderground has plans of having our own large camp area but that too could e limited on space as we would lie it to be near the vent location. I will keep you all posted as we finalize some details.

Also, to be clear ALL UTVs are welcome!!
Is it looking good for a good sized camping group? Im really looking forward to glamis and hope to camp with everyone.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

UTVUnderground.com is proud to announce that alongside Polaris we will be hosting the Camp RZR Show & Shine Competition this year at Camp RZR in Glamis over New Years weekend. The event is free to all RZR owners who wish to enter and show off their awesome machines and this one of a kind off-road event! The competition will come with some awesome prizes that we will announce at the event. Prizes will be awarded to at-least the top 3 with the possibility of more prizes to the other competitors. This is an event you will definitely want to be a part of and to watch go down. Tell your friends, this is your time to shine, and show why you have the baddest RZR in Glamis!

Details: 2012 Camp RZR Show & Shine Presented by UTVUnderground.com

When: Saturday December 29th, 2012 - 10:00am – 12:30pm (Sign up and entry begin’s at 10:00am, all entries and RZR’s must be in by 11:30am, judging starts at 11:40, winners announced at 12:30)

Where: Camp RZR behind the Glamis Beach Store. Check-in and sign-up at UTVUnderground.com booth with Rusty Baptist.

Who: Open to any and all Polaris RZR or Ranger UTV’s

Cost: FREE!!!!!

How: Judging will be based on Style, Graphics/Paint, Interior, Accessories, Customization, Uniqueness, and overall Design. A Panel of judges will rank each RZR by these categories on a scale of 1 to 10. The RZR with the most points wins.

Why: WHY NOT? You spent all that time and money building that kick ass machine, well now is your time to show it off and win some amazing one of a kind prizes from UTVUnderground.com!

Find out more about Camp RZR Here: http://www.utvunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11257
and HERE: http://www.polaris.com/en-us/atv-ranger-rzr/glamis/camp-rzr.aspx

BLR

Dec 15, 2010
Florence, Oregon
Add 2 of us from the Coast of Oregon...we will be making our 1 st trek to Glamis..not sure what day we will get there..
We plan on stopping at a few other places on our way down..:D

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
Joey I would luv to join you guys out there for New Years, but with me taking over this restaurant / Sports Bar I think Ill have to miss this year.

But lets make sure to do some fun weekend runs when ever you and the crew can make it happen.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000