Polaris RZRS Review Thread Comments

SoCal

I'm a Toy Haulin Hooligan - UTVUnderground Approve
Jan 16, 2009
Orange Ca.
Nice write up. I still think for the sand its a great choice but the dez hard pack not so much.

kdub41

Murder Red
Jan 27, 2009
Hemet
i dont like that the motor is 2 cylinder with out any reinforcement in between the two cylinders, and that they are not build as rugged as the rhino. thats just my .02

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
All I can say about that hole write-up is NICE shirt ! LMAO good write up Joey once again I sure that thing was a blast but not for me, I need room but def would like a 800cc motor in my rhino. O yea the 800cc will be a Rotax hopefully coming soon lol

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Thanks Jon!!! I will always have my new bitchin Simpson Helmet hooked up by BRP with me!!! I love it!!
Great write up joey!! Your wife wrote it huh?? Yes those helmets are sweet! Now Karin wants the razor s...you donkey hole!!

Kracker

Krack-A-Lackin - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Buckeye, AZ
hahahah......I wouldnt blame that writing on her!! LOL

The helmest are awesome!!! The RZR S was the funnest SXS I have ever driven in the dunes hands down!!
What have you driven? I have to admit I was quite impressed with a buddies RZR.

Mike L

Kawasaki Kult Grand Wizard - We HATE Dem Bears
Feb 11, 2009
Riverside, CA
www.lashermotorsports.com
Nice Job Joey... Has Jon found a new Ginnie Pig so he doesn't have to write???? your stories keep getting better and better. Remember safety first always were your helmet or you'll get the BK Crown!!!

Crowdog

UTVGuide.Net
Jan 18, 2009
Shingle Springs, CA
www.UTVGuide.net
Nice Job Joey... Has Jon found a new Ginnie Pig so he doesn't have to write???? your stories keep getting better and better. Remember safety first always were your helmet or you'll get the BK Crown!!!
Wouldn't that be cool. I go to cool places and ride all sorts of different UTVs. I tell Joey about it, and he writes it up for me. I get all the credit. Perfect.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
What have you driven? I have to admit I was quite impressed with a buddies RZR.
I have driven Rhinos and a Teryx as well as GregC's R1 Rhino and although that was a total thrill and arguably the coolest Rhino I got to blast up the hill I think from a cost and out of the box standpoint the RZR S hands down was the most agile SXS in the dunes. We could argue motor swaps and all that but from a strait off the show room floor standpoint the RZR S was impressive.

Not saying I am going to give my Rhino up, just saying I know understand why people buy them and love them.

I cant say how it is in hard pack becuase I havent mashed a RZR S out there, and I cant speak on reliability because 2 dune rides is hardly enough time to formulate a reliability opinion. All I know is I went from beign anti-RZR to really liking and having a ton of fun in a RZR!!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Wouldn't that be cool. I go to cool places and ride all sorts of different UTVs. I tell Joey about it, and he writes it up for me. I get all the credit. Perfect.
Dont get any ideas fellas!! No ghost writing here!! LOL You want the goods you better get me on the trips sucka!!!! hahahahahah

Thanks for the props Mike!!

SKEETER9

Oh 8 7 Hundy - UVUnderground Approved
Feb 12, 2009
El Cajon
nice write up..... ya know i hear guys that own rzrs... let jus say thats not the only thing they are fast in... jus kiddin fellas;)

Taylor

Party In The Pines Founding Father - UTVUndergroun
Jan 15, 2009
AZ
www.rigidindustries.com
very nice article Joey, it was seamless.
I dont think there ever has been a bad time had while with Jon Crowley, he is quite the man. And he always has the nicest bathroom in camp..

And I agree on the RZR S, we have had quite a few here and they are always fun to rip around in...especially on the hard pack...

Taylor
RIGID

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000