Polaris polaris xp1100

the stripping shop

RACER - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
peoria,Az
www.strippingshop.com

This is the rzr I built to scare a customer hopefully it will do the trick. It has a Z1 motor in it running about 25lb of boost, Air to air intercooler. I tried to hide a lot of it so you wouldn't notice it having a turbo and different motor but its loud with the 3" exhaust. But it looks good at least lol. Wheel base and seats all have been altered. Custom fuel cell behind seat and every button a man can have. I have never seen so many hoses in my life for such a small motor but everything is water cooled turbo/oil filter, and throttle body. I installed huge oil cooler and 4" blower fan to keep everything cooled down all exhaust blows on exhaust to get the heat out of engine compartment. We have had it to dunes with cv cover on and only runs 180 degrees from camp to drags and back. I used 1.43 belt from arcticat it has held up so far. I have so much time I hope customer loves it this t-day and has fun with the new hi low switch I installed. Can any body guess the wheel base.

Kalop

XP900
May 3, 2013
I will see if we can get some video this weekend at Gordon's well. But I will admit I am horrible at doing video.
Hire Joey D ... I heard he's camera wiz... Just kiddin' .. if you get anything I'd watch it ... good or bad... I'd like see this monster in action.

warlock

Wanna Go Fast? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
az
To get that HUGE power to the ground what would be the paddle tire to Hook it up.

warlock

Jan 23, 2009
az
we have been working with tim Kelly he just brought another set to try 30" tall tire with 12 paddle not so aggressive as last set. hopefully will pull top end better.
What kind of top end have you been pulling with it. What was the last set you tried.

the stripping shop

RACER - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
peoria,Az
www.strippingshop.com
What kind of top end have you been pulling with it. What was the last set you tried.
well we tried 10 paddle on 27" tires but with a big cup. It would come out of hole good but at top end kind of stall out. Now on top speed up oldsmobile speed odometer said 81mph but tires were spinning. about 3/4 way up the hill to much paddle wouldn't let it slip for clutch to hold rpm. plus it I like a little less paddle to have fun dunning too. call tim Kelly extreme tires he will get you hooked up.

warlock

Jan 23, 2009
az
well we tried 10 paddle on 27" tires but with a big cup. It would come out of hole good but at top end kind of stall out. Now on top speed up oldsmobile speed odometer said 81mph but tires were spinning. about 3/4 way up the hill to much paddle wouldn't let it slip for clutch to hold rpm. plus it I like a little less paddle to have fun dunning too. call tim Kelly extreme tires he will get you hooked up.
That Tim Kelly knows tires for sure.

warlock

Jan 23, 2009
az
Your running those real aggressive Ripper paddles. I had those on my Turbo car 12paddle and they were way to aggressive and felt like in was glued down. You can definitely run less paddle for sure or even less aggressive paddle like the Extreme blade.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000