Post Your Ride and your top riding spot.

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
2006 Rhino. Magnum Offroad LT, SB axles, Broken CDI box, BFG tires and Ford Focus wheels. Backyard boogie 3 seat cage with suspect aluminum panels. Daul Kragen LaCheaps. Custom flat black paint. I was saving the best for last, dual UTVUNDERGROUND.COM white stickers.

OCOTILLO WELLS at Sunset my # 1 ride spot.

roostingrhino

Roost That Rhino - UTVUnderground Approved
Jun 21, 2009

r1 rhino soon to be choped and droped!
i like glamis and my local dunes in waynoka oklahoma little sahrah state park.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
lots of nice rides!!!!

Theres my ride ....kinda......lol....06 660 Yamaha Rhino with the Magnum CHop N' Drop

My favorite riding spots is Ocotillo Wells and Glamis Dunes baby!!!!!

here is how my Rhino used to look......back when it was rockin the HCR LT and the Porkers Racing Modified Cage......

This was taken in Baja, Mexico

Glamis for Turkey Day 08'

roostingrhino

Roost That Rhino - UTVUnderground Approved
Jun 21, 2009

thanks! i am wanting to sell my cage and build a new one choped and droped style with some susp seats

spody3

Wine Spody Odey - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 3, 2009
Washington
damn dan, you been working on the milk truck or what. looks good. let me know when you take some pics of the interoir and some measurements..

STETLER

R1-Custom - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 24, 2009
Orange, CA
Glamis is pretty much the only place I go. Usually about 2 to 3 times a month during the winter but this next season I'm going to Dumont and Ocotillo Wells. Would be cool to make a trip with some of you members on here so you can show me the area and the good camping spots.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Stetler - we will keep you posted on any runs we plan to do. Most of our runs will be to Ocotillo Wells, we love the area and know it well!

For those of you who dont know Stetler here, he has the baddest R1 Rhino Pre Runner ever built and the build thread to back it. I recomend everyone to check this thread out.

Stetler's rhino build - race-dezert.com

the Lucas track is available to run I believe at Elsinore. I dont know if they have plans of building a true old school style motocross track for the SXS's. The New Pala Raceway track is pretty cool and will get better.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000