Prayers for UTVUnderground member Waytay...

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Thank you everyone. Due to great medicine. I will live to dune another day and be there for my awesome wife!

Great to hear Wayne, I'm sure the family is happy to hear that news also, as are we.

I agree modern medicine is great. No stents for me, but man I hated that freakin angiogram. My right leg and crotch hurt for a month after that, but considering the alternatives I guess it was bearable! LOL!!
:D

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Great to hear Wayne, I'm sure the family is happy to hear that news also, as are we.

I agree modern medicine is great. No stents for me, but man I hated that freakin angiogram. My right leg and crotch hurt for a month after that, but considering the alternatives I guess it was bearable! LOL!!
:D
Very true of everything including the heart attack itself the most painfull part has been the area where they go in the next to the boys to do the cleaning and stints. The first day it wa a cake walk, then the second one hurt like a bitch..

I am so lucky it did not occur when at glamis, they say time is the key factor. A helicopter would have been needed. They were gonna fly me from Poway to Escondido to start with then I was told the Helo could not fly in the weather. so took a ride in the little red van. The new Palomar hospital was awesome, food was decent, all the nurses were great.

I was also very lucky all my family drove over from AZ, mom ,brother, sister and nephews. My wife and sons were wonderful. I have never had any problems health wise in my life, no broken bones etc...I consider this a blessing that my body gave me warning before it was to late.

Thank you to all the well wishers and to Joey for starting the thread, it means the world to me.

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
I had an episode last year. I was in the hospital for a bad infection in my leg. The night before I was going to be released I had some bad chest pains. They ran some tests and said I had a heart attack. So I stayed in the hospital for a few more days while they ran tests and stuff. Then I went for the angiogram but I was lucky they were able to go in through my wrist. Based on what they saw the DR ruled out a heart attack. They said it was likely my body was so toxic from the infection that it was attacking my heart.

Glad your doing good Wayne. Hospitals suck. I hope to ride with you soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Simi Dude

La Familia For Life !!
Feb 25, 2010
Simi Valley Ca.
There you go again Rusty......Hi jacking Wayne's thread, Give'm a break would ya. He just had a heart attack and you didn't.

J/K my Bros. stay healthy!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000