PRAYERS GO OUT TO XMF FAMILY MEMBER

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
This is horrible news!! Just found out about this - Scott is a great person and so much fun - I hate to hear of anything bad happening to him or anyone in his family!! Does anyone know what happened?? Does anyone know what hospital they are at? This news breaks my heart.....:(

If we can help at all, with anything - please don't hesitate to call.....and whoever has info, please keep us posted!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Justin told me that Scott and his Son were riding their quads and hit a sand storm in the dunes....they both went off a 90ft drop off both rolling down and obviously getting injured.....From what Iunderstand both his sons arms are broke and multiple broken ribs. Scott also has some broken bones but is doing OK. We will keep praying for them and hoping for the best. I will work on getting an idea of when they will get home and putting together an Underground collection to send them. Something to help them feel better. If anyone has ideas let me know. I dont think we need to send cash, but maybe some stuff to help them pass the time.

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
Food, they need food so cooking is one less thing to worry about.

I found this site called Courier Cafe in Missoula and they are going to deliever a meal from one of a bunch of resturants they work with to my mother once or twice a week and it charges to my credit card...Christmas present.

Maybe thats something that could be done for them.

Sounds like the boy is also going to need a DBW but I doubt any of us will volunteer.....

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
I think I know what a DBW is but I am not going to say it although I think Scott would even crack up!

I love th eidea of a meal. I am sure his wife will be a really busy lady helping the boys. I am good for a meal for sure!!!!!

I will try and get Scotts address.......

I also saw that Brian B said they may have some gnarly med evac and hosptial bills so cash could always help I am sure........

Zerofield

Pit Junky - UTVUnderground Approved
Dec 13, 2009
Arizona
Scotts son is 16 and was supposed to be getting the 16 year old present for Xmas. Guess he will have to wait with two broken arms...
if i remember right it was a damn good one to...

Scott is one of the best guys in the utv industry! its always a good time when he is around.

Joey maybe we can give him some hamburgers and pickles to count to pass the time?

i'm in for helping out just let me know what i can do

AZCourt

AZ's Finest - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 11, 2009
Scotts wife said there doing good (as good as they can be anyway) when I texted her a couple hours ago. They were going to get scott to andrews room for a visit last I heard. Andrew is gong to be in ICU till tomorrow is what they think but they took the breathing tube out this morning. He is awake and alert. They operated on him early this morning putting his arms back together with pins and plates. Scott is still waiting his operation, probably saturday for him.

I took a really nice picture of scott in the hospital, he said "your gonna post that on the forums arent you?". I said, "you know it buddy".

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Thanks Court! Your a great friend to all who know you and you should be commended for coming through in a time of need at a time that people all want to be with family. I am sure you consider Scott family as he does with you however. Thanks for keeping us updated. Post that picture of the guy! LOL

Danny, dont worry Scott is going to get some cheeseburgers now! LOL

Actually we do need to figure out the dinner thing, Doug is in for a dinner, I am in, and Mike Lasher is in. Justin is getting me Scotts home address we just need to work out details about when they get home and what they would like. Maybe you can help with that Court? As if your not already doing enough..LOL

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
The Baptist family is in for a dinner. Let me know what we have to do. PM me the details.

AZCourt

Feb 11, 2009
:p

Its a pretty bad pic, I can't do it to him......yet.

Not bad like gruesome or anything, he just looks like he is on his third day of a hangover.

AZCourt

Feb 11, 2009
Justin is getting me Scotts home address we just need to work out details about when they get home and what they would like. Maybe you can help with that Court? As if your not already doing enough..LOL
I'll get it tomorrow.

Scott and his family are very good people, I'm not doing anything he/they wouldn't do for me (or anyone in need for that matter).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000