PRAYERS GO OUT TO XMF FAMILY MEMBER

ZTFab

Zero Tolerance Fabrication - Official UTVUndergrou
Mar 25, 2009
Upland, ca
Donation made to the Family Fund.

Keep me posted on the details of the dinner Joey. I'm in for one.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Hell yeah, thanks Paul!! Thats huge! I am thinking That we can just pool some money together for dinners and put it into their personal Pay Pal account. I am gong to have Kiwee get me their address. this way they can go pick up what they want. I think if we each through in $40 that would cover them for a few meals.

so far for dinners we have

Joey D.
Rusty
Doug
JR
Paul

anyone else in?

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
Hell yeah, thanks Paul!! Thats huge! I am thinking That we can just pool some money together for dinners and put it into their personal Pay Pal account. I am gong to have Kiwee get me their address. this way they can go pick up what they want. I think if we each through in $40 that would cover them for a few meals.

so far for dinners we have

Joey D.
Rusty
Doug
JR
Paul

anyone else in?
Count me in brotha!! - DAN (Wino Rhino)

Scott@XMF

XMF Pit Slave - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 23, 2009
Phx
Re: Thanks

Finally getting settled and thought I would take this time to write this post
I am so thankful for all the support my family received from our family, friends and honestly people we barley even knew and some I have never even meet. I am so humbled by the amount of support everyone has shown I can’t even express in words what that meant to me and my family. What a major eye opener for my family. I thought I would give you all a little update Andrew ended up with two compound fractures in both of his arms and a broken right wrist which required 5 hours of surgery and quite a bit of stainless steel. He had a mild concussion. He has since had all the stitches removed from his arms and the soft cast are gone. He is starting physical therapy to try and get his range of motion back 2-3 time a week for the next 4 weeks. I ended up dislocating my knee and torn everything you could possibly could tear the only thing that was hold it together was the nerves and arteries. I had 5 hours of surgery and am stuck in cms machine 8 hours a day until my next Dr appt on Feb 2 then he will evaluate the knee and see if I can start therapy can’t be out of the brace or put any weight on the leg for at least 4 more weeks. I broke my collar bone and bruised up ribs. Once again I can express my gratitude and want to thank all of you again for all you help and support
Thanks
scott

RZRS EDGE RACING

Sharp As A RZR - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 23, 2009
Arizona
Glad to see at home. Count us in the RZRS 1912 team let us know what to do Joey. KOH or Pay pal let me know when and where , Shoot me a PM on how to get to there pay pal account. Or better yet I could drop off im sure since I see the area code 623. Anyone got there shop location handy.

Rander637

The Worlds Fastest RZR's - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 22, 2009
So Cal
Glad to hear it Scott! And I missed your wives paypal account before, but just sent some money for some meals or whatever else it is that you may need, you deserve every last bit of support that these awesome people have been giving you.
See you soon buddy!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Mike,
The family Pay Pal account for Scott is [email protected]

You can also donate at Mears Family Home page

you can find his shop at XtremeMF

Thanks for the help Mike! the 1912 team is AWESOME!

Scott,

We are glad you are recovering and its great to hear Andrew is doing better as well. You are well deserving of all the support that has been shown. There are few guys like you and you always are willing to help others so this type of appreciation is the least we can all do!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
hey guys, if you havent donated yet! PLEASE THROW A FEW BUCKS IN!! We need to follow through as best we can to help our good buddy get back on his feet both physiclly and financially as he recovers from this terrible accident! PLEASE HELP!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000