PRAYERS GO OUT TO XMF FAMILY MEMBER

kingck5

Bad Habits - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
pomona cali

*************************************************************************************

A member of XMF and his son was in a serious accident last night at the dunes. Please say a pray for them to heal and make a speedy recovery.

Last edited by a moderator:

side x side tv

Banned Por Vida
Aug 5, 2009
dam hope every thing is good prayers go out to them and the fam. keep us posted joey if theres any thing we can do

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
will do Blue....AZCourt just left the hospital and said Scott is ok but has broken bones and is going into surgery. His son is in ICU and has a breathing tube, also needs surgery? Court is going to go pick up their stuff in Glamis......I am already thinking of what little we can do to help make their Christmas still a good one....My heart is broken right now....

ZTFab

Zero Tolerance Fabrication - Official UTVUndergrou
Mar 25, 2009
Upland, ca
Wow.....that sucks to hear.

I hope that the surgeries go well and I wish them a speedy recovery.

RoamRocker

If the Trailer is a Rockin, Roam somewhere else -
Jan 24, 2009
Yuma
WOW.... Scott is a great person and has helped me several times with my kit. Could not ask for a better person or customer service.... Get well soon dude we all will keep you in our thoughts....

Reactions: 1 person

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
true that. Scott always is willing to help. He and Jimmy make some of the best products in the industry and NEVER has Scott not come through for me when I needed help. I know a lot of people that would say the same thing......Scott is one of the best guys in this entie industry and just a great guy in general. I pray he and his son recover quickly. His family must be a wreck right now thinking of them and their health.

RoamRocker

If the Trailer is a Rockin, Roam somewhere else -
Jan 24, 2009
Yuma
true that. Scott always is willing to help. He and Jimmy make some of the best products in the industry and NEVER has Scott not come through for me when I needed help. I know a lot of people that would say the same thing......Scott is one of the best guys in this entie industry and just a great guy in general. I pray he and his son recover quickly. His family must be a wreck right now thinking of them and their health.
X2!

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
I hope Scott and his son recover very soon. They are both strong and will pull through this no problem.

tyler

Parkse5 - UTVUnderground Approved
May 27, 2009
mission viejo
Scott just set my rzr up with a 8+ lt kit a couple of weeks ago and I had a chance too go to XMF, great guys in that shop. I will pray for them and their families this x-mas.:(

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
Father son deal, too close to home.

So are they in Phoenix, Yuma, or San Diego? Joey you got my number, please let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

In the mean time we will keep them in our thoughts.

The Rahders Family.

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
Scotts son is 16 and was supposed to be getting the 16 year old present for Xmas. Guess he will have to wait with two broken arms...

scmo777

Jan 20, 2009
Brawley, CA
We will keep Scott and his son in our prayers, AZCourt and Joey if there is anything that you need let me know, My house is only 30 minutes if you need to park or store anything.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000