President's Weekend Ride at Glamis Review

Ali Baba

Sep 13, 2010
This was the 5th Annual Teryx Glamis Ride that was held over President’s weekend 2014. The desert was hot this year. We made several runs through the dunes, from wash 10 to Oldsmobile, to the sand drags, Brawley Slide and Flag Pole. We really had a great time!
First of all I want to thank all the forum members who were in attendance: namely, Desertdawg615, Freezen, Klx450r, megadirtdiesel, 5150, Stumpjumper, waytay, Daharp, Lorenz, and S2k1. We had several other non-forum members present and their participation was welcomed as well. Our group rides saw a nice presence of T2’s, T4’s, CanAms, And RZR’s. Secondly I would like to thank all our ride sponsors: Black Rhino, SuperATV, VForceJohn, and SSV Works. Thank you for your support and contributions. Thirdly, I would like to thank Chris from Benchmark Performance. Chris just built my SBK in my 2009 Teryx and I couldn’t be happier. I have sufficient power to point and shoot myself through the dunes and goose it through the whoop sections. Chris was also on hand to help anyone with their accidental moments! Enjoy the pics below. Video coming later this week. Stay posted.

Enjoy the following Ride Memes!

Daharp

Nov 20, 2013
poway, ca
This was the 5th Annual Teryx Glamis Ride that was held over President’s weekend 2014. The desert was hot this year. We made several runs through the dunes, from wash 10 to Oldsmobile, to the sand drags, Brawley Slide and Flag Pole. We really had a great time!
First of all I want to thank all the forum members who were in attendance: namely, Desertdawg615, Freezen, Klx450r, megadirtdiesel, 5150, Stumpjumper, waytay, Daharp, Lorenz, and S2k1. We had several other non-forum members present and their participation was welcomed as well. Our group rides saw a nice presence of T2’s, T4’s, CanAms, And RZR’s. Secondly I would like to thank all our ride sponsors: Black Rhino, SuperATV, VForceJohn, and SSV Works. Thank you for your support and contributions. Thirdly, I would like to thank Chris from Benchmark Performance. Chris just built my SBK in my 2009 Teryx and I couldn’t be happier. I have sufficient power to point and shoot myself through the dunes and goose it through the whoop sections. Chris was also on hand to help anyone with their accidental moments! Enjoy the pics below. Video coming later this week. Stay posted.

Enjoy the following Ride Memes!
I'm bummed that I couldn't stay around for the ride! Family first....right? Let's ride again....real soon.

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
:eek: i swear i seen that blue T4 in the third pic for sale on craigslist. i contacted him. pretty sick. he wants 16k. if it had a cage i would try to gather funds. it does have long travel, sand and dirt tires, and beadlocks. :cool:

dezerteryx

Jun 13, 2010
san marcos
:eek: i swear i seen that blue T4 in the third pic for sale on craigslist. i contacted him. pretty sick. he wants 16k. if it had a cage i would try to gather funds. it does have long travel, sand and dirt tires, and beadlocks. :cool:
Yep thats marcelo's rig its for sale on the forums I think 15500. Its set up nice.

Ali Baba

Sep 13, 2010
so when's the next trip .? looks like you guys had a great time . sorry I missed it but you know I can't make all the rides
I know many of us are planning on going to the Score 250 in late April. We will be camping at Superstition and riding over to Plaster City to watch the race. I start a seperate thread for that.

Ali Baba

Sep 13, 2010
Yes, it is for sale. It's a nice T4. Pretty great deal IMHO. If you want a cage for it, Chirs at Benchmark Performance just built my brother a great cage for his t4. Let me know.

GunnTeryx4

Feb 9, 2014
Escondido, CA.
It's a nice change to see some T4's and T'2 running around, instead of rzr's. I hope some of you can make it out to Ocotillo Wells March 1st and 2nd for TDS. We will be camping off pole line road. Hope to see you!

Ali Baba

Sep 13, 2010
It's a nice change to see some T4's and T'2 running around, instead of rzr's. I hope some of you can make it out to Ocotillo Wells March 1st and 2nd for TDS. We will be camping off pole line road. Hope to see you!
If I can get my radiator finished by then, I just might do that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000