Pretty excited, our Black Pearl XP1K is...

FBT

shipping on Friday.
I didn't think I'd buy another ride, figured the 08 Teryx was it. We did have a lot fo fun with it, and it was a much improved machine wit the LT on it, but it was way down on power and I didn't want to drop a fortune on it to turn it into something it wasn't.
And then we saw the new XP in person, and when I saw the Black Pearl I was lost.
So the Teryx has a new home. And sometime next week we will have a new XP1000 2 seater in the garage.
Not going to go nuts with this one, first is seats, with my back I gotta have seats. Seats and harnesses, then we will find a good knock-down radius cage kit, and then some tunes.
I can't wait.

FBT

Well we got it. Like the color so much that I spent a day or two with the heat gun...:D

I left the "XP" stickers behind the doors. I am going to get metal doors at some point and by then I hope to have cracked the code for the color so I can paint the doors the same color.
Then I will wait for my buddy to come out from back east again, and bring his paint stuff...and the final tricks will be applied.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000