Priceless

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
Ok , i get it.......still got sand in my head from last weekend:rolleyes:
You guys are funny as hell! Man I love you guys:D One quick question though Dave, what in the hell are you doing awake at 6:30am on a Saturday for? Are you sitting in your RZR with a red thong on doing a therapy session again:D

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
You guys are funny as hell! Man I love you guys:D One quick question though Dave, what in the hell are you doing awake at 6:30am on a Saturday for? Are you sitting in your RZR with a red thong on doing a therapy session again:D
You know I am!!! Except now I am wearing socks too, it's starting to get a little cold out there!!;)

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
You know I am!!! Except now I am wearing socks too, it's starting to get a little cold out there!!;)
I'm with ya there, gotta keep those piggies warm:D It's this time of year when I change my thong from leather to fur. I like the warm fuzzy feel but I do it more so to piss off those PETA idiots:eek::D

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
I'm with ya there, gotta keep those piggies warm:D It's this time of year when I change my thong from leather to fur. I like the warm fuzzy feel but I do it more so to piss off those PETA idiots:eek::D
You could go "green" like me and use post-consumer products,....I just JB-welded some empty water bottles together for the rear, but I used a 1-gallon milk jug for the front:eek:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000