Project "2Times"

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
hey jim I can mandrel bend up some 1 5/8" U bends and J bends to help you out on the header Thats what we do for all of our headers you can do it in stainless or mild
Thanks for the the offer Brian!! But we already have a box of parts coming from Muzzy......

I busted out the shifter linkage today. Ill get some pics tomorrow once I get it welded out to make sure everything work flawless.

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
looks good so far we are way behind on ours if you need anything custom bent let me know!!!
Thanks Brian, Ill let you know for sure:D were tryin to kick it in high gear now:eek: We have to have these 2 cars done by SSSS and have a 2011 GMC Dually to build for SEMA

ironworks

Jan 18, 2010
Thanks Chris!!! Hopefully it will look alot more complete by SSSS:D I got some sneek peeks of the sheet metal....But Im keeping thos for myself for now:eek:
I saw them this morning, Why are you holding out on your fan club Jimmy.

:D:D:D:D

ironworks

Jan 18, 2010
Oh don't worry about me. Might will get done soon enough. I have customer work to get done and a race car to get ready to race later this month. Priorities....:D

ironworks

Jan 18, 2010
Well this is all I got. But these headers were mocked up and built for one of the "2 Times projects" on my project "slow motion".

:D:D:D:D:D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000