Project "2Times"

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
Well I just got a little chair time in the R1 rhino:eek::eek::eek: Let me tell you!!! That sucker RIPS...I know the stock R1 dash isnt right but I had it saying 110 in 4th gear 10,000 RPMs. I ordered some different sprokets today to get a lower final drive ratio....My guess was way off on what I thought the final drive should be. Anyways...Time to tear down for Powder:D

Ohhh and Joey, I need to talk to you about Some tires.... I may be gettin a custom set of Hypers for SEMA:eek:

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
great to hear you are finally driving it. strap on a GPS and see what she will do.

working towards final drive ratio around 5:1??? my 4:1 i stupid high, but i have a huge rear sproket and a smaller front that will help with that, just need to bolt them up and order a longer chain. then hopefully wheelie time!!

BiggJim

Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
great to hear you are finally driving it. strap on a GPS and see what she will do.

working towards final drive ratio around 5:1??? my 4:1 i stupid high, but i have a huge rear sproket and a smaller front that will help with that, just need to bolt them up and order a longer chain. then hopefully wheelie time!!
I have a GPS I just didnt see no reason too hook it up yet. we are at 3.57:1 right now...WAYYYYYYYY to high. I ordered a 14front and a 48 rear. That will put me at 4.7:1....Hopefully that will be better. i dont want to be so low geared that Im shifting alot either.

Heres a question for you...how much do you trust the stock tac? I had it up around 11K and it sounded like it wanted to let go:confused:...Redline looks to be 13500.

controled force

1004CC Turbo Tax - UTVUnderground Approved
Apr 8, 2009
Sac.Ca
I have a GPS I just didnt see no reason too hook it up yet. we are at 3.57:1 right now...WAYYYYYYYY to high. I ordered a 14front and a 48 rear. That will put me at 4.7:1....Hopefully that will be better. i dont want to be so low geared that Im shifting alot either.

Heres a question for you...how much do you trust the stock tac? I had it up around 11K and it sounded like it wanted to let go:confused:...Redline looks to be 13500.
Stock tach is right on the money,ur just not use to spinning a motor up that high:D:D:D:D:D

BiggJim

Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
Stock tach is right on the money,ur just not use to spinning a motor up that high:D:D:D:D:D
i will second that. its hard to get used to. wrap that mofo out and shift at 9k when she makes power.
Ok sounds like it just going to be a "Get used to it" thing:) hopefully we will be making a run out around T-day. Then probably Glamis for new years

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000