R.I.P Joshua Wright

Trakpro

Feb 26, 2009
To all of you who knew my son, Josh D Wright, It is with great sadness that I am writing this to inform you all of my sons passing. Joshua was my first born son and a member of your club. He passed away this last Thursday evening while training for his new duties as a soldier in the US Army. If you were one of his friends you can feel free to write a post on his facebook wall and there you will also find information about his memorial services. All of Josh's friends are welcome to come and join his family in remembering one of the finest young men we all have had the honor to know. Joshua was just 24 years of age when the light of his life was extinguished and the world is just a little darker without him in it.

Does anyone know what his screen name was on here?

Login | Facebook

Reactions: 1 person

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
This sucks,Josh was a fellow worker with me out in imperial last season. We made a couple trips out to glamis for the afternoon.Josh was great people and would help out anybody at any time as he did in training to serve all of us. Prayers go out to the WRIGHT FAMILY..
Here's Josh Wright at the 1st annual UTVunderground TRIP on the MX.
UTVunderground member: UTVUnderground.Com - The #1 Resource for SXS Enthusiasts - View Profile: Psycho

and still a member in our hearts.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
wow, I am so sorry to hear this. If there is anything we can do please let us know.

Josh was on the motorcycle in the pic above. He is pictured with UTVUnderground members Code Rahders who is sitting down and his father Doug Rahders......

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
To all of you who knew my son, Josh D Wright, It is with great sadness that I am writing this to inform you all of my sons passing. Joshua was my first born son and a member of your club. He passed away this last Thursday evening while training for his new duties as a soldier in the US Army. If you were one of his friends you can feel free to write a post on his facebook wall and there you will also find information about his memorial services. All of Josh's friends are welcome to come and join his family in remembering one of the finest young men we all have had the honor to know. Joshua was just 24 years of age when the light of his life was extinguished and the world is just a little darker without him in it.

Does anyone know what his screen name was on here?

Login | Facebook
Sorry to hear about the lost of your son! We will keep you and your family in our prayers.

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
wow, I am so sorry to hear this. If there is anything we can do please let us know.

Josh was on the motorcycle in the pic above. He is pictured with UTVUnderground members Code Rahders who is sitting down and his father Doug Rahders......
1988 CR250. I used to race one so we were talking about his bike and what he did to resurrect that thing so he could ride it.

Good guy, Im sorry for your loss.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000